Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Ordering from Finishline.com seems to be so inconsistent. I've had an order say "processing" for almost 2 weeks then finally get an email sayingthat they can no longer find the item. I was kind of hesitant to order my ATC's from them but did anyways just for the discount. They actually came throughthis time, ordered on the 5th and received them on the 11th. Go figure
ohwell.gif
, but I'm happy with how this one ended.

I got mines from finishline and it came...I'm looking to double up, but I want them even more heavily discounted.

I know these are going to end up like the Infrared 90's and I don't want to be left out in the cold like I am/was with the 90's and would have topay reseller prices.

Anyone think these will still be around in NYC and will be able to be picked up on a discount or for below retail...like maybe 60-70 the most.

im sure you can find them for 70 wasn't there a discount going around and people were picking them up for 71.98?

these were sort of a finishline exclusive huh? i havn't seen them in FL or FA.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I got mines from finishline and it came...I'm looking to double up, but I want them even more heavily discounted.

I know these are going to end up like the Infrared 90's and I don't want to be left out in the cold like I am/was with the 90's and would have to pay reseller prices.

these won;t be like the infrareds.....everyone was ready for these so everyone stocked up, so everyone already has their pair(s).

^^^^^ doesn't matter, give it some time, people will start selling off their multiple pairs, they will dissappear from stores, and watch the prices go upit happens even with mediocre releases and this is in no way a mediocre release, its easy to say oh they wont hit HOA prices when you can go to the store andget them for 70 bucks, but rest assure 2-3 years from now its going to be damn i cant find a pair for under 250.

No worries on copping these. FINL has FSR of these. They will probably hit sales racks too. Thats when Ill be picking up my pair.

I got mine earlier today and I'm really satisfied with this retro and hope to cop more pairs in the near future...thanx a lot to who posted that discount

Did anyone who ordered those Crack shirts receive them from Gum Sole? It said 2-3 day priority mail and I haven't heard anything from them.

Why is it when I come to the Nike Retro Forum it says this thread is only at page 29 or 31, but in actuality it really is at page 57.

^Buttons, how long ago did you order? I ordered mine Tuesday and I haven't heard anything. It seems Gum Soul also had an e-bay auction for some black/lavaNike shirts one of which I won Monday and I received shipping confirmation Tuesday.

Regarding the Crack Shirts I gave them a call and they assured me everyone that placed an order thru the website would be processed and shipped out no laterthat today (Thursday). He said they got hit hard with an influx of phone calls and orders because someone posted the shirts up here.

are these hard to find? doesn't seem like it in NY.
we were even able to get another FSR in... no luck with the rebel windrunner though.. only got a 2X left.

regarding the crack shirts, are they from the ATC apparel line? I might just wait for other stores to get them if they are.

regarding the crack shirts, are they from the ATC apparel line? I might just wait for other stores to get them if they are.

I'm pretty sure the store selling them Gum Sole got them printed up, NOT a part of Nikes apparel.

Back
Top Bottom