Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by tonystarks1

Picked these 2 shirts up while I was in Florida on Spring Break at a spot called Gum Soul. Straight cop as soon as I seen them. 1 is grey and 1 is white.Lava color is an EXACT match of the swoosh on the kicks. Cat that was working at the time was mad cool and for a little store they had some crazy !@!. I think they do phone orders to for anyone that wants to cop
So far I haven't seen anything even coming close in this whole post to being as hot as these Crack shirts Tonystarks1 posted up a few pages back. Going to place my order first thing in the morning.

Those caps are nice. I need both. Will nike.com have them? The clay blue/tart colorway is slated to release in june. TY already came in and confirmed that theywill be just like the OG's. So glad nike decided to stick to 2 original colorways.

Yeah the hats caught me off guard as they were on the side by some ACG shirts I was looking at..there was only one of each. They are actually 5 panel caps notpainters caps, unless you guys mean something about the design and not the way the cap is cut.

wow it looks like im one more step away from finally owning an original pair of the white, blue, orange colorway atc ii 3/4's since the fall of 89

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

chill, that jacket looks like a used tampon....
eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
in a bad way

true.

I'm hoping the Clay.Tart colorway will have the same colorblocking as the OGs, but with the spray print pictured in NDC's pic.

i love my pair. i wont rock untill i go back to school in September though. i cant wait for the eggplants and the penny II's and pippens.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Damn, I NEED those hats in my LIFE. Where did you find them? They HAD to make one of those for the Lavas, though personally I like the Leaders fitted custom the best.

I found them in Active Warehouse in NYC. All three hats are a real nice feel polyester. The ACG comes in fitted sizes and also had a sick Mowabb colorway and matching speckle shirt, but the ones to match the Lavas / Tart colorway are adjustable. Heres the style number for them both...shouldn't be too hard to find around.. I agree that the Leaders cap is the best by far, but I'm not much of a fitted guy, plus the fact it prolly won't be easy to come across.
Lava Hat - 279401-010
Tart Hat - 279401-100
ACG Neon Hat (In case anyone cares) - 264960-064

i thought they 86'ed active warehouse...did they reopen the one in soho

How fast was shipping for the people who ordered from FinishLine? I ordered my pair last Tuesday and hadn't gotten a Shipment Confirmation Email so Icalled Customer Service who then called the store and they said they are shipping out today. A week seems like a long time to process an order.

DAMN IT ! UPS rescheduled my shoes for some reason....now it's going to take a week to arrive
frown.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

It was already said those were samples and that the release version will look just like the OGs
my bad... missed the photo up top...
tongue.gif

Had to go to the local Finishline and order them from there. Ordered them Wednesday, received them today. Thank you Nike.
Beside Air Jordans & Air Trainers - this is my favorite Nike Air sneaker.

It took a long time - and there was no way I was going to be caught sleeping on this release. Though I'm used to getting my kicks on release day...

Originally Posted by air in822

How fast was shipping for the people who ordered from FinishLine? I ordered my pair last Tuesday and hadn't gotten a Shipment Confirmation Email so I called Customer Service who then called the store and they said they are shipping out today. A week seems like a long time to process an order.

I'm having the same issue. I just called and they will ship it out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

any where in NYC got the agassi jacket, i want it but gotta try it on first, becuz i need 2 know how does it fit
runs true to size, tried it on this afternoon at transit, but after much debate i decided to pass...it will lose its appeal too fast IMO...hope i dontregret it...also passed on both caps cause they were too shallow for my ginormous cranium...also for the dude who put us on to the hats; how could u pass onthat mowabb colorway hat and go with that neon/grey colorway(jk) but yeah walked away empty handed

how could u pass on that mowabb colorway hat and go with that neon/grey colorway
They didn't have a Mowabb in my size otherwise it would have been in the pic lol. I will be keeping my eyes open tho, those hats will be nicefor summer.

Some pics of Agassi sporting his ATCIIs I found. I doubt many people will be scuffing up their retros on clay courts this summer.
Sorry if these were already posted.

427153e0b3c4a857798825c1407b5eb56ed10c6.pjpg

885159e0bbc2a05065b090e020856a88d8661da.pjpg

Is it just me or is there no visible air in the second pic? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Back
Top Bottom