Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

And the OG Air Structure and the OG Air Tech Challenge? This is to much… 2008 is already one of my best years in terms of Retro's. Thanks NIKE, but pleasedon't butcher them like the ATC IIIs. I hated to leave those at the store.

Unless i see pics i'll considered these ATC II RUINED, i dont care what anyone says, they are a grail of mine and i'll never forgive them ifthey're below par

The structures are not bad but the midsole paint job kinda ruins it for me - you'll see
eyes.gif

I just copped the retro air tech challenge one of the most comfortable sneakers i have ever put on. I can't wait to cop these very very excited.

And the OG Air Structure and the OG Air Tech Challenge? This is to much… 2008 is already one of my best years in terms of Retro's. Thanks NIKE, but please don't butcher them like the ATC IIIs. I hated to leave those at the store.
laugh.gif
but true

Originally Posted by KIDCHARLEM

I just copped the retro air tech challenge one of the most comfortable sneakers i have ever put on. I can't wait to cop these very very excited.

You copped the retro ATC IIs early? How about telling us about them (qulaity, colours etc)??

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

KIDCHARLEM wrote:

You copped the retro ATC IIs early? How about telling us about them (qulaity, colours etc)??

I think he meant the retros of the ATC III's...

Guys im still trying to get an updated picture the word is that they are true to the og. Drop in April as planned for the hot lavas. more info will be postedwhen i get it.

Ya i got the III they were half off, not the OG color way either
ohwell.gif
, but I think they are hott and I'm happy with them. I wish i copped these early.

Guys im still trying to get an updated picture the word is that they are true to the og. Drop in April as planned for the hot lavas. more info will be posted when i get it.

'Preciate the update!

im not as familiar with the atc II's as i am with the III's so im wondering if there is a similar issues with the agassi "flaming tennis ball" logo
that was a much bigger disapointment to me last year than the off color neon.
do the atc II's even have that logo?
if not than obviously no problem

structures, 23's, air tech challenge II, speculation of griffeys, space jams, and much more.
A very good year of Nike indeed.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

im not as familiar with the atc II's as i am with the III's so im wondering if there is a similar issues with the agassi "flaming tennis ball" logo
that was a much bigger disapointment to me last year than the off color neon.
do the atc II's even have that logo?
if not than obviously no problem
this shoe doesn't have the logo so that part shouldnt be a problem. We will hold our breath that the colors are on point and they look nothing likethe photo on page 1

Back
Top Bottom