Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

u got me pumped up and for nothing. i'm still not happy....
eyes.gif
thanks nike

Tarts are at outlets now for 70. Check the outlet thread for more info on where its located.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Lava's are like $49.99 here. Waiting for the tarts to go down another $10-15 before i scoop them.
smh.gif
At me for jumpin the gun and copping the Lava's for retail
That's hillarious considering they're still going for $140 + 13% tax up here in lovely Toronto, Canada. Sigh

Finally copped a pair off finishline's website for $55 plus 10% off
pimp.gif

They still got a few left

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

saw these show up on ebay gotta say they look good, but im glad they decided on releasing them like the OG's
The orange on the ones they did release is really nowhere near that bright. I'm also still glad they did the same color blocking as theoriginal though, I think it looks better.

Just copped my pair! Funny thing about this is when these first dropped I was not even giving them a second look. Starting looking at a couple more picturesand got hooked. Can't wait to get em in the mail next week!

Originally Posted by suguruvstotoro

Any information about ATCIII lows?

Weren't they supposed to released these days....?

was just thinking the same...
anyway: a new shirt
smile.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

still waiting to find the tarts at a reasonable price.
What's a reasonable price?

Free. J/k but I live so far away from the outlets and I'm pretty sure they don't have them. Plus I haven't seen them anywhere in person. But Irather get the royal and neon greens
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

still waiting to find the tarts at a reasonable price.
What's a reasonable price?

Free. J/k but I live so far away from the outlets and I'm pretty sure they don't have them. Plus I haven't seen them anywhere in person. But I rather get the royal and neon greens
pimp.gif
Outlets will ship a lot of the time and Camarillo outlet in California had them for $69.99 plus tax/shipping (which came out to $10 for me). Inperson, the orange swoosh is lighter than a lot of pictures, but they look nice. Anyway, you might wanna call the Nike number and ask them to locate stock infactory stores. Look up the style number for the shoes and give that to the Nike rep and they can search for your size in all the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom