Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Iam glad I waited, I just got a pair of lavas for $47 at Finishlne. Heads up!
Picked me up a couple pairs also. Can't beat that price.

Damn this thread is still up?..

Anyway I have only rocked my Lavas twice since release date...I feel in love with them and they get my vote for best retro of the year...maybe my favorite"Nike" in my collection

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Damn this thread is still up?.

Anyway I have only rocked my Lavas twice since release date...I feel in love with them and they get my vote for best retro of the year...maybe my favorite "Nike" in my collection

but you only rocked em twice
grin.gif
?

^yup..I have that many shoes where I can rotate them like that...plus I work A LOT! And it limits the time I can rock my kicks.....

Very surprising no other colorways have dropped or even hinted at releasing would love to see the ones with the little tennis balls on the side instead of thelava, and these lows

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

^yup..I have that many shoes where I can rotate them like that...plus I work A LOT! And it limits the time I can rock my kicks.....

I feel you. I've only worn my Lavas & Tarts once so far. But both are among my favs. Amazing how retros done sooooo well...still hit clearance.

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Very surprising no other colorways have dropped or even hinted at releasing would love to see the ones with the little tennis balls on the side instead of the lava, and these lows

WOW! Nice collection
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by Ryda421

cant seem to find tarts for under 120
frown.gif
$120? You're not looking hard enough.

Especially seeing as how they didn't even retail for that much.

well I live in Hollywood, CA so once an item drops and is gone, it's pretty hard to find for retail...also it's doesn't help that I'm a size10.5
tired.gif

Please!
Release the ATC I (3/4 and low) or the ATC II lows in ATC I colors!

Nike shouldn't drop a ATC hybrid before releasing the first Agassi shoes.

zx4igz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom