Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

yeah and more than likely a large scale or mid scale general release. sneakerheads are stupid sometimes... they have that want want want now attitude and money is no object. as well as quality
Word! I've learned my lesson with numerous dope GRs (NYK Penny1, Orlando Penny1, Chicago Penny1, Olympic180, Tech Challenge Sonic, CB34, Zoom Flight95, etc) that is better to wait, and not pay retail right away. F&F FTW!
tongue.gif

orlando and NYC pennies sold slow but steady in NYC..try to find a pair now.....
grin.gif
Interesting... Overhere in Cali (Bay Area), I still see the Orlandos and Chicago on the racks for $99.99. It's all about location.

well then someone needs to get they're ebay on...cuz they're gone from ebay and da 5 boros

yup ^......do any of those stores that have orlando pennys for 99.99 ship????

ive been looking for those pennys for months already and nothing.....and if i do find something its used or out of the country.

so since then im not sleeping on gr shoes that i want...ill cop on eastbay for discount and be happy why, wait months for something to drop 30 bucks and havethe risk of not finding ur size when u can save 20 bucks on it now. my theory though.

Originally Posted by airtime2751

these are closing between 150 -300 right now on ebay...crazy...are they on the shelves yet?

3-4 places it seems like. of course the sellers play it dumb and low key saying they are RARE and expecting the consumer to be 100% informed of thesituation.

some dudes are gonna be heated next week when their local FL and finishline have these in for 100 with no lines or people fighting over em. then you have thekid who thought that they were RARE getting pissed off.. thats life with free markets though

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ I doubt it. Once shops that blow out of these mostlikely a call to Nike will be made for a reorder.

They are a April release, reason why you probably havent seen them you. Shops usually receive shipment the end of the month up untill the first week of the month.

Cool..if this is the case, then I don't mind waiting a few more weeks..shooot ive waited this long, a few more weeks wont hurt!

these 5-6 pairs on ebay alone can transcend this release into something major. instead of it being a 90% wear/10%resell crowd, it very well could be 50/50.this shift is tragic for the everyday consumer. i can see why nike wanted to keep this shoe under wraps until release. its too bad a few stores decided to sellearly. if people can wait past the initial wave of resellers, the following week should be smooth sailing.

I guess more power to the resellers who are trying to make a killing before the market becomes saturated...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by eye see soles

These will sit.

Lava is just another shade of pink.

u right on the pink, but the design of the shoe is tuff. i cant resist.

I like the shoe as well, but the general public will look away, word to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Just got off the phone with Eastbay and the 20% off code no longer works!
mad.gif
I'll have to try again when they release online.
peace

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Just got off the phone with Eastbay and the 20% off code no longer works!
mad.gif
I'll have to try again when they release online.
peace

yeah this whole process has become a disaster. i hope the way things are transpiring w/ these ATC IIs doesnt mess it up for future GRs we like

People are idiots for paying that much for a general release shoe. Granted, these are hot and a VERY sought after and wanted shoe. But damn...common senseshould kick in when you see these on Eastbay, like "Hey--relax...I'll be able to get these for retail OR LESS if I'm patient."

Depending on where you're located, these aren't going to be that hard to find I would think. I'm just hoping at least one spot around here gets em,because I KNOW these will sit on shelves here. Nobody around here is even thinking about these, and when they see them, they'll laugh. Fake jordans andForces FTW!!

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

People are idiots for paying that much for a general release shoe. Granted, these are hot and a VERY sought after and wanted shoe. But damn...common sense should kick in when you see these on Eastbay, like "Hey--relax...I'll be able to get these for retail OR LESS if I'm patient."

Depending on where you're located, these aren't going to be that hard to find I would think. I'm just hoping at least one spot around here gets em, because I KNOW these will sit on shelves here. Nobody around here is even thinking about these, and when they see them, they'll laugh. Fake jordans and Forces FTW!!

Here's to hoping people in my area will sleep on these. It's crazy at what people are charging for these.

Originally Posted by rolla808

Here's to hoping people in my area will sleep on these. It's crazy at what people are charging for these.

I guess its more like 'what people are willing to pay for these'... then again, who are we to tell them how they should spend their money? disposable income is a wonderful thing...

JB knew what they were doing with the packs and the quickstrikes.

People won't know what to do with their economic stimulus checks.

People are idiots for paying that much for a general release shoe. Granted, these are hot and a VERY sought after and wanted shoe. But damn...common sense should kick in when you see these on Eastbay, like "Hey--relax...I'll be able to get these for retail OR LESS if I'm patient."

Depending on where you're located, these aren't going to be that hard to find I would think. I'm just hoping at least one spot around here gets em, because I KNOW these will sit on shelves here. Nobody around here is even thinking about these, and when they see them, they'll laugh. Fake jordans and Forces FTW!!
Honestly, if that's a joke, I don't get it.

It's not a joke.

Your tone of the part I emboldened just sounded maniacal. I couldn't find that damn laugh, so that's the best I could come up with.

i guess the high prices are starting to cool down...i spotted a few on the bay for 120 buy it now. not bad i guess

Honestly, if that's a joke, I don't get it.
yeah tell that dude how i rushed out and copped infrareds when they were GR last time. well two days later they were all gone LONG GONE

yeah tell that dude how i rushed out and copped infrareds when they were GR last time. well two days later they were all gone LONG GONE
infrareds sat around for about a month where i'm at..... the hype on those didn;t kick in for "everyone else" until after they weregone from shelves....

Back
Top Bottom