Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by eye see soles

It's not a joke.

Your tone of the part I emboldened just sounded maniacal. I couldn't find that damn laugh, so that's the best I could come up with.

laugh.gif
Ahh, I see.

The only thing that is going to make these hard to get is resellers. All I've heard about for the last 2 days when ever I go to a shop, is that someone istrying to buy entire size runs, because of ebay prices. People bidding upwards of $200 for these is plain stupid, not to mention it's ruining what shouldbe an easy grab for everyone who really wants a pair. Did anyone have trouble getting the ATC III? Would anyone now if they wanted a pair in their size? No,because it wasn't subject to all this hype and ebay bidding (because there were hardly any released early). I really think that half of the people whotrying to get these have no clue as to why... except that "those are hot" mentality. What they won't be "neak-breakers" next week whenanyone can buy them?

The eastbay description doesn't mention a forefoot air-sole; the originals definitely had forefoot air - my friend and I took a saw to his worn out pair in1990 and it was there (the first time I had ever seen what forefoot air looked like). I hope these have it too.

ordered online of eastbay.

still disappointed i missed the coupon

but i have to have these.

two pairs!!!

may scoop up another once tghey hit actual shelves

that sucks they are not allowing discounts anymore i was planning on getting a other pair later on....oh well

i dont think these will make it to the next friends and family...

DAMN!!! I'm heated that they blocked any discount codes for these! I'll just be patient and see if they pop up anywhere else...
peace

Back
Top Bottom