Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

just called PYS and asked if my order went through and it will be shipped out tomorrow...just call and ask fellas instead of just waiting around

^Joe Billionaire, I think I peeped that shirt you talkin' 'bout. It's kinda hard to tell if that pink matches up with the ATCII's though. Formy man that posted that code, good lookout for the cookout
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

just called PYS and asked if my order went through and it will be shipped out tomorrow...just call and ask fellas instead of just waiting around
good looks

i just called, no one was available but it said it takes 48 hours for the order to process and they send a email with the tracking...so ill just wait it out iguess.

^if u ordered on the 1st like i did then it'll probably be shipped out tomorrow and the dude also said that i should be getting an email with the trackingtomorrow

thanks for the code...just ordered from fnl for 81 shipped (plus a $20 reward certificate coming now
happy.gif
)

How are some of you guys getting your pairs for $81 shipped off FNL? I'm in CA and it's $88 for me... I'm really broke right now, and every dollarcounts. haha

I don't know if anyone has tried un-DS'd their pair or not yet but I wore these out today for the first time and I gotta say that they are some of themost comfortable shoes I have ever owned. There's no zoom air in these shoes but yet it feels like it when I walked around in them. I had to cop anotherpair off FNL.com....it was mandatory.
pimp.gif

I took the bait. Thanks mario is hot. that $25 off helped so much.

$87.13 shipped is a heck of a deal.

Is there anyway to get that discount in stores??? Because if there is I'm def goin to get another pair

i just re oreder with the $25 coupon...$81 shipped.,cancelled my earlier order for $91 shipped
i almost bought off ebay today for 120 shipped,damn im happy i waited!!!

frazier, you got a sales tax on your order? i had a $5.15 sales tax added. Overall this still was the cheapest deal out there

I go back to the days when a hot shoe was released, whether it be a Jordan, air max whatever. You go to the store, bought your pair...and you were straight.

58c350e2ec1244fd4d3d1e961129086f2d84d61.pjpg

2ce158e54d4a1212a0c53ac310ab2614ec52a55.pjpg

8b135858ee7141be450918b110b44bc74d3c496.pjpg

Like I previously stated...easy cop!

Now.........TY...we gotta talk.

HOLLA!!!

I just want to take a few moments and say thanks to Nike for finally getting a damn shoe release right, now RELEASE THIS COLORWAY KEEP IT OG!!!!

i hope they release the colorway that is on page 1 the white/neon green/blue

i also hope my eastbay order arrives tomorrow seems like everyone who ordered with the discount already received their pair except me lol

Originally Posted by frazier10

i just re oreder with the $25 coupon...$81 shipped.,cancelled my earlier order for $91 shipped
i almost bought off ebay today for 120 shipped,damn im happy i waited!!!
How do you cancel your order with Finishline? Am I supposed to call them up? I just ordered a pair with the $15 off code, and literally a minute laterI found the $25 off code.
smh.gif
tired.gif

I ordered another pair right after. Will I still be able to cancel my order tomorrow morning because they're closed right now. Thanks for the help.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom