Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Came across this backpack... not sure if I've seen it here... but thought some of the guys here might be interested... not really my cup of tea though...sorry for the crusty cell phone pic...

the lighting makes the pockets look 'white' but it is in fact lava...
image079qv0.jpg
image078lz0.jpg

I'm going to try be a "businessman" and not just go off.
As stated on the site...
First let us start off by thanking all of you that made it through the chaos to buy the hat. After noticing that many people are extremely disappointed thatthey were not able to get a hat, we wanted to clear a couple of the rumors regarding the hats and lay all the facts out there. 144 Hats in Total 42 Hatsreleased online 50 Hats released in each store Online hat scale: 4-7s, 2-7 1/8, 5 7 1/4, 6-7 3/8, 6-7 1/2, 7-7 5/8, 7-7 3/4, 5-8s At the end of the day as abrand you want to have product that is in high demand and sells out fast. Sometimes that means you do not have enough stock to sell everyone a hat that youwould like to. Unfortunately there will not be a re-stock keeping with Leaders tradition moving on to the next. Again thank you everyone for your support!
Originally Posted by PainBL

I just wanted to throw my $0.02 out there about today's/tomorrow's Leaders Rebel hat release:

"It's total BULLish."

I called them up, they won't take phone orders and said that online orders won't happen until tomorrow, but that they'll all be sold out by then, making the whole online thing pointless in any regard. @*!? I asked dude on the phone what I could do about it being that I'm in Cali, and he simply said "Nothing," then hung up. LOL. That's customer service.
I don't necessarily agree that every good boutique "takes care of home first." I've had only the best experiences dealing with Jay at Extra Butter in NYC and with Chris at Sole Classics in OH, and like I said I'm in Cali. They've always taken care of me. But I guess every boutique operates differently. But that's not my point.
Why are you calling the store when it was a known the instore release was 5/2 and the online release was 5/3 and 12pm cst? What makes you any specialthan the 100's of other people who stuck it out and got a hat through the online release? If we would have done it for you then it would make no sense todo an online release. Home is what's kept us in business for the past 6 years also.

Thank you Goodfoot crew for the 3 ATC fitteds, joints are fresh.

^ NO PROBLEMO TY, YOU AND THE LEADERS CREW ARE FAMILIA SO IT'S ALL LOVE.

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE GOODFOOT X NEW ERA ATC II FITTED CAPS YOU CAN PLACE AN ORDER THROUGH THE SITE BY GOING TOTHE CONTACT US SECTION or YOU CAN EMAIL US TO PLACE AN ORDER AT [email protected] OR [email protected]

pimp.gif

^^^First of all, as I said on your site as well, I called the store on 5/2 (the day before the online release) not to try and ordera hat over the phone, but because I wanted to see if you guys were going to have a separate inventory for the online release. The guy that answered your storephone at Wicker Park told me that you were selling the hats in store and that at the velocity they were selling there would not beenough for an online release, at which point I asked - being out of state, was there anything else I could do about it because I wanted to get a hat. At thatpoint he said, "Nope, nothing," then straight hung up on me. It's not the "not getting a hat" that pissed me off, it's the horriblecustomer service I received, and because of the service and because of the misinformation your employee gave me I totally skipped the releasethe next day. True, I liked the hat at first but I can live without the hat. But as the owner of a burgeoning business, and as a senior director at anestablished one, trust me I know how important good service is to loyal customers. And when I go through an experience that is so unsatisfactory that it leavesa bad taste in my mouth, I'm not one to keep quiet about it, whether that means complaining to you about it or letting other consumers know what happened.I'm sure as a business owner you can appreciate what I'm saying.

I also never said that I was more special or better than anyone else, so I'm not too sure where you got that idea, nor did I ever say "screw thepeople that have kept you in business for 6 years." My whole point was, if you're going to hype your product for months and then do an online release,make it a fair shot for the out of state people who really want your product, not for only those who are in your neighborhood. At the time I was operating offof the bad information that your guy gave me as well, but as I also said later, by other peoples' comments and dissatisfaction with the release itdoesn't sound like I would have had much of a shot even if I had tried to log on at noon on Saturday.

Bad information aside, that still doesn't excuse the bad service I received.

Hope this clears up all your misconceptions.

Originally Posted by PainBL

I just wanted to throw my $0.02 out there about today's/tomorrow's Leaders Rebel hat release:

"It's total BULLish."

I called them up, they won't take phone orders and said that online orders won't happen until tomorrow, but that they'll all be sold out by then, making the whole online thing pointless in any regard. @*!? I asked dude on the phone what I could do about it being that I'm in Cali, and he simply said "Nothing," then hung up. LOL. That's customer service.

What I don't get is this - you have a product that you hype up online to people nationwide for months, then push it back weeks, I'm guessing to create demand. You know ahead of time it's going to be hot when it hits. Then when it does, you make it impossible for everyone BUT your local folks to obtain. How does that make any sense? Or am I missing something here? What was the point of hyping it up to begin with, other than to tease those who aren't local and can't physically get there? What about those of us in California? What about those in NYC?

I guess I thought us online heads might get some love from Leaders of all places, knowing how we complain about how Nike / Jordan practices similar tactics (in terms of making something SO hard to obtain for those who really want to), and especially knowing how hard it's been to get any ATC apparel, but apparently I was mistaken.

Like I said, total BS, and they'll never get another cent of mine in the future.

One of the worst customer service experiences I've had to boot...
How do you think WE in the midwest feel about Supreme? We get only the stuff that's online. There is tons more stuff instore.... PS. Got my RebelLdrs from my boy Yepr who was smart enough to go at Noon on Friday
wink.gif

Sorry your experience with Leaders was so bad, butI've dealt with them numerous times and had nothing but a great experience. The Rebel Leaders hat wasluck of the draw. I woke up late, logged on to NT, saw that the site was backed up, but within 5 minutes I was able to get me a 7 1/2 shipped to Cali.

Now this is no excuse, but I'm sure the day was hectic for them and that they were flooded with calls. So I'm sure it just got to that salesperson andhe just exploded.

On a side note I'm from the bay but hate the Huf hats that have been released (minus the hoodstooth ones that I refuse to pay over retail for)and have moreLeaders fitteds then any other boutique. Now Purist in SJ needs to come out with some fitteds
KVN

its called retail... you have a choice to shop there or not. No one forced you to go buy the hat. Classic supply and demand....Get over it...

Leaders shows nothing but love to me whenever i swing by..

Always talk about upcoming releases and what not.

I went after school at around noon and picked up two 7 1/2 for me and my guy Mike (blackiceblaze).

Got a darn parking ticket while I parked to buy the hats, but I got that ticket taken away so it's all good.
laugh.gif

They didn't even charge me tax on the hats.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Hat is sick!

Leaders FTW!
tongue.gif

3 Challenge Court tees have popped up on tennis online retailer, TennisWarehouse... but the colors are frightening...
sick.gif

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/MANike.html

In the order of original appearance...

OG cats will appreciate this logo...
Bright Cactus Green w/Cerise
NMCC2TS-GR-1.jpg

Deep Royal w/Zest Pink
NMCC1TS-BL-1.jpg

and last but not least...

Varsity Red w/Green Spark
NMCC3TS-RD-1.jpg

^^ Are those shirts supposed to be "vintage?" They look all faded and frayed, especially the blue one with that faux sweat discoloration on thecollar.

Nike is getting carried away with this vintage treatment, imo

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by typecast3

Originally Posted by JasonSB

Originally Posted by typecast3

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For all the people that got their pairs from Finishline....how was the quality on them? My first pair which I didn't cop from them was excellent but the pair I got from Finishline in the mail was disappointing. I actually had to clean glue and these wear fibers off of them along with a couple smudges on random spots on the shoe. Anybody else have this issue?
my og's have glue marks, so it wasnt that better in the og days

i can accept some excess glue where the upper meets the sole but when its in random areas along with dirt spots thats bad, retro or not thats just bad quality control.

yeah performance wise the OG's arent all that everytime. i mean most of these changes are because of technology and money. back then people were trying to get shoes lighter and today now that shoes are less bulky and light now we are complaining that they can't be as bulky as OG's? or maybe we need the heavier materials liek they used? or maybe we can get those air max OG's from back then that the air pad popped in 6 months? cmon talk with some sense.
was this answer meant for me or somebody else?
no i figure i keep quoting until its almost unreadable it looks funny

indeed looks funny

happy nke did a good job on these, but def am not feeling "the matching" game with these... focus on the shoe got lost

indeed everyone please keep quoting this. this is indeed the funny looker

Missed the UPS man twice this week...Got my fitted 2day. I'm pleased!
smokin.gif

f6e2539ebe40f4c013f1e50586d75955ddc66dd.pjpg

b1b35912e65148f44f9d1097178c84c564bf68a.pjpg

1b935d3ae2534ca04aed1c0b14e97fd07ed7ad8.pjpg

Bonus suprise...Thanks Ty!!!
happy.gif

f3515ee3434b14189fa63421b89fdef08f2dc5f.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom