Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by JasonSB

Originally Posted by typecast3

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For all the people that got their pairs from Finishline....how was the quality on them? My first pair which I didn't cop from them was excellent but the pair I got from Finishline in the mail was disappointing. I actually had to clean glue and these wear fibers off of them along with a couple smudges on random spots on the shoe. Anybody else have this issue?
my og's have glue marks, so it wasnt that better in the og days

i can accept some excess glue where the upper meets the sole but when its in random areas along with dirt spots thats bad, retro or not thats just bad quality control.

yeah performance wise the OG's arent all that everytime. i mean most of these changes are because of technology and money. back then people were trying to get shoes lighter and today now that shoes are less bulky and light now we are complaining that they can't be as bulky as OG's? or maybe we need the heavier materials liek they used? or maybe we can get those air max OG's from back then that the air pad popped in 6 months? cmon talk with some sense.
was this answer meant for me or somebody else?
no i figure i keep quoting until its almost unreadable it looks funny

I need to know where I can find this polo! Any information would be greatly appreciated

300a.jpg

The CabDv Store received the sneakers, apparel all for sale. They have 2 Mediums left in the Red/Black/White Windrunner forunder retail, if anyone needs any of the apparel from the store call them at 610-955-4472. http://CabDv.blogspot.com
ATC%2B-%2BLAVA3.jpg
ATC%2B-%2BLava%2B%2Bw%2BShirt.JPG
ATC+-+Purp+w+Shirt.JPG

CChallenge2.JPG

RebelWR2.JPG

TFaulk20 - yep, Ebay is your best bet... you do know that it came out in 1990 and not a 'New Release'?

just a heads up went to my local ross and they had about 6 pairs of the ATC 1 wht/fluorescent for $35! didnt have my sz tho i was heated just lettin some ofyou know that didnt get to pick it up the first time around.

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

The CabDv Store received the sneakers, apparel all for sale. They have 2 Mediums left in the Red/Black/White Windrunner for under retail, if anyone needs any of the apparel from the store call them at 610-955-4472. http://CabDv.blogspot.com

CChallenge2.JPG

this shirt should have been released with th retro of the ATC III..has little to do with atc II

^ EXACTLY... the flaming ball was designed for the ATC III's... which was why I thought it was strange they released this tee with the ATC II's... plusthe colorblocking seems weird... the yellow tennis ball was for the hot-lime ATC III's, while the redish colors were more for the ATC IV's...

yeah, I also thought the logo was off-limits... but I guess not... pity they didn't have it for the ATC III's...

i forget who exactly asked for it.. but i was able to get in one more rebel windrunner (hot lava) in a medium...
that tart one looks hot too..can't wait for those

Originally Posted by SinnerP

yeah, I also thought the logo was off-limits... but I guess not... pity they didn't have it for the ATC III's...

what made me happy about that release was that Nike screwed it up and low and behold, the public did not buy the shoe. good for the people not to give Nikemoney for crap product. but this goes to show how the ATC aren;t hyped up as other sneakers. and the market for the ATCs is quite knowledgeable and picky.....

^^^^^Very true, they definitely dropped the ball on the ATC III, they should re-retro that shoe with the damn flaming tennis ball on the back and make us allhappy, we are definitely not the Jordan brand consumer and thats where nike got it twisted

^it wasn't just that... it was the fact that the quality was pure basura and the color was completely, totally, utterly WRONG...

^^^^ I know that but the flamming tennis ball missing on the back was the deal breaker for me, colors are never going to be dead on, OG technology is not goingto be used so they won't be as comfy, but when u take away the true identity of the shoe its not the same, its what Jordan brand has not understood bypulling the Nike Air off the back and replacing it with that crappy jumpman logo but thats another issue...

^cosign

if nike would retro the ATC III like they have done with the ATC II, you can be sure that these will sell as the ATC II
@holler: i feel you quality wise, but as 3000 said, quality is something that nike already has lost a long time since the OGs..But please use key designfeature from the OGs in your retros...

I just wanted to throw my $0.02 out there about today's/tomorrow's Leaders Rebel hat release:

"It's total BULLish."

I called them up, they won't take phone orders and said that online orders won't happen until tomorrow, but that they'll all be sold out by then,making the whole online thing pointless in any regard. @*!? I asked dude on the phone what I could do about it being that I'm in Cali, and he simply said"Nothing," then hung up. LOL. That's customer service.

What I don't get is this - you have a product that you hype up online to people nationwide for months, then push it back weeks, I'm guessing to createdemand. You know ahead of time it's going to be hot when it hits. Then when it does, you make it impossible for everyone BUT your local folks to obtain.How does that make any sense? Or am I missing something here? What was the point of hyping it up to begin with, other than to tease those who aren't localand can't physically get there? What about those of us in California? What about those in NYC?

I guess I thought us online heads might get some love from Leaders of all places, knowing how we complain about how Nike / Jordan practices similar tactics (interms of making something SO hard to obtain for those who really want to), and especially knowing how hard it's been to get any ATC apparel, but apparentlyI was mistaken.

Like I said, total BS, and they'll never get another cent of mine in the future.

One of the worst customer service experiences I've had to boot...

Hey everyone Goodfoot here in Canada just released 3 hats today inspired by the ATC 2s. They come in green, orange and the pink i have pictured that ispractically on point to the shoe. Theres a subtle G' on the front if you can see it and in small writing on the back it says Goodfoot in the same pink.$40. Enjoy and sorry i forgot to tag my pic.

I don't think I could rock it, but that's an ILLY fitted! When oh when will the Tart.Clay cw drop?!?

Originally Posted by PainBL

I just wanted to throw my $0.02 out there about today's/tomorrow's Leaders Rebel hat release:

"It's total BULLish."

I called them up, they won't take phone orders and said that online orders won't happen until tomorrow, but that they'll all be sold out by then, making the whole online thing pointless in any regard. @*!? I asked dude on the phone what I could do about it being that I'm in Cali, and he simply said "Nothing," then hung up. LOL. That's customer service.

What I don't get is this - you have a product that you hype up online to people nationwide for months, then push it back weeks, I'm guessing to create demand. You know ahead of time it's going to be hot when it hits. Then when it does, you make it impossible for everyone BUT your local folks to obtain. How does that make any sense? Or am I missing something here? What was the point of hyping it up to begin with, other than to tease those who aren't local and can't physically get there? What about those of us in California? What about those in NYC?

I guess I thought us online heads might get some love from Leaders of all places, knowing how we complain about how Nike / Jordan practices similar tactics (in terms of making something SO hard to obtain for those who really want to), and especially knowing how hard it's been to get any ATC apparel, but apparently I was mistaken.

Like I said, total BS, and they'll never get another cent of mine in the future.

One of the worst customer service experiences I've had to boot...

I'm glad I'm from Chicago!!! The Leaders crew is coo. They just taking care of home B4 they serve everyone else. Just about every good boutiquearound does the same with limited items, whateva is left ova Im sure will go online.

Back
Top Bottom