Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

smh.gif
I want these bad, but carmines are coming out sat, there is a dunkxchange next week and Im trying to get some air max light neons.... I guess ill wait on these...
smh.gif
yea i feel u, gonna be rough.......copped 2 pairs so i may be only able to cop one 6/17 package......
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

hey sinner yes thats correct actually i believe they were clay court PE's but that why the outsole is different
yeah, I initially thought they were for clay courts as well, but I later found out that clay court outsoles use a full herringbone pattern while grasscourt outsoles use the 'pimple' outsole...

Originally Posted by 2 packs of silica gel

are these clay ATC II's limited or jus like lava's?

thx for your help
You mean 'Tart' ATC II's? I'm guessin it'll be like the lavas... GRs...

ok sinner wasn't 100 percent sure on the clay court or grass court thing did you scoop your pair yet or you waiting for these to hit eastbay as well?

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

ok sinner wasn't 100 percent sure on the clay court or grass court thing did you scoop your pair yet or you waiting for these to hit eastbay as well?
I got the lavas, but not the tarts... simply because Agassi never wore em... being a fan, I'm tryin to stick to what he wore (stupid reason, Iknow), but for me, its something I can let slide... plus I've got to slowdown on the purchases...
laugh.gif

Those McEnroe pics are awsome. Picked mine up from Proper yesterday. Saw them and couldn't wait till Eastbay or finishline got them. Plus I haven'tbought anything from a shop in awhile (thank you internet) so I figured I support the scene. Eastbay prob won't discount anyways because of the Lavafiasco but when Finishline stocks 'em I'll cop a 2nd pair at a discount.

lookin at them OGs you better keep these clean cus they look wack when dirty. maybe cus i just havent had some real basic white shoes lately. but these so hot

i think that the changes done to this colour way was a hell of a decision by nike, happy the recognized what needed 2 be done.

those johnny macs look to have a mesh toebox. is that just my eyes playing tricks on me and there just dirty or a bad angle shot?

Originally Posted by Jumpdriver

^so no more colorway releases after this tart one?

i guess it depends on how well they sell..... and despite the popularity here on NT, i don't know if these are selling well in shops....i still seelavas at finishline for like 2 months now

Back
Top Bottom