Air Tech Challenge II and Tech Low Retro EDIT*pic* 9/29 uhoh

The tarts don't look as good in person as I thought they would.

The tart-colored swoosh does have a little pop but something tells me they are going to sit on shelves...

we need that royal and neon color terribly...anyone ever wonder how these would be with a mesh tongue? OG or not, I think they would be very nice

Quote:The tart-colored swoosh does have a little pop but something tells me they are going to sit on shelves...

I hope they do so i can get a few pairs real cheap

co-sign...i'm hoping the lavas will drop, because they surprisingly are hanging around here

Waiting to pick up the Lavas on sale soon, but Clays will be grabbed on discount from someone as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by brian7708

I would pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for that McENroe shirt! anyone got one?

188971_df1c2f66ab_l.jpg

but not for sale
happy.gif

^ im a big fan of those. any one know the availability compared to the lavas also the msrp on these. i still need a shirt to match my ATC lavas sz L or XL.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

we need that royal and neon color terribly...anyone ever wonder how these would be with a mesh tongue? OG or not, I think they would be very nice
nike shoulda just dropped that cw first

^ I couldn't see that happening... 'Hot Lava' was their original and most 'iconic' colorway for the ATCII's...

The Clay/Tarts are kind of eh...not really "MUST cop" for me like the Lavas.

But the Royal/Neons are another story. It's like that colorway can do no wrong. The Volt Huarache 08's I got remind of those. I'm crossing myfingers.

On another note, I haven't seen ANY of the clothing, either online or in stores. I'm not looking too hard, but I didn't think it'd be this longbefore I ran into something...anything!

Originally Posted by dwayneunc

AIM :: DWAYNEUNC
PERFECT MATCH WITH THE GREEN NIKE TEE SIZE SMALL - HIT ME UP!
I would get the tarts, but I'll hold out for these
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom