Air Trainer 1 - Chlorophyll - mid January 2008

its not cheap, but definately more attactive than the UK price... which is around US$160... plus tax...

WHY the heck does the US always get shafted on all the kicks that actually matter? Sheesh those look good, but the price tag is redic.

Guess if you really want them you gonna have to order them from oversea's. I'll cop.

ebay prices for the 2004 release are about 150 usd. better off getting the newer ones via overseas.

i seriously thought itd be like the infrared am90s. basic and easy to get all around.

These are nice but i like my 2000 retro better. I had a pair of the 2002 and sold them when i obtained my 2000 retro.

^Ooh, Like Michael Jackson, why you do me this wayyy, got me crying a river like Justin Timberlakeeee!
laugh.gif

They don't ship out of the U.K. either.
smh.gif

I normally wouldn't sacrifice comfort for style, but I need these. Can I go down a full size and be good? I wear a US13 (EU releases only go up to US12.)And on that note, there's no one in Europe that wears a size 13? I find that hard to believe.

I wonder if these will hit the US in latter months....

Thanks for the info, Wally....

Supposedly, HK is also getting them... which means other Asian cities might also get them...

^ haha

Weak dollar is killing kicks importing....I guess I'm sure there might also be some other repercussions somewhere else...

Back
Top Bottom