Air Veer Returns This Summer...

Will grab these when they hit on sale. Then coupons and Winner Circle rewards. Hoping to grab these for $60-$70

Not getting them if they changed the color on the tongue.I wanted them to be closer to OG.

Not getting them if they changed the color on the tongue.I wanted them to be closer to OG.

lt looks like they added a leather or plastic patch to the tongue instead of just an embroidered swoosh. not a big deal to me, but they look better when it was simpler.

^ I have yo check them up in person and I'll make my decision. Would still hold off until they at least drop to $100.

I'm not diggin the tongue but I'll still get the black/white cw. Seeing these and missions dropping gives me some hope that turmoils will be retroed soon

There's a $20 off coupon for footlocker on purchase of $120 or more.(Google it) expires July 31st.Plus you can use rewards cards to add on top of it. Debating if I want to get them for $80+ tax. Will have to see them in person 1st.

The Black/Bright Crimson Air Veer (posted above) is surprisingly interesting... I'd like to see more of that one 8)

So They Can Retro These Again But No Air Missions? The Only Pairs That Sold In 2003-04 Were The Black/White And All Black. They Had A Texas One, An All Red One With A White Swoosh, And The Bruce Smith Colorway All Sat.

Back
Top Bottom