Air Veer Returns This Summer...

My main Local spot has the black/whites for $69...
Getting close to picking them up
:nerd:
That's basically the same price if I use a coupon and WC from FNL. Might grab them this weekend. Anyone know if these are TTS or if they fit like the Diamond Turf 1's?

Welp, got my black/white Veers for free, fellas... :nerd:
My buddy owns a boutique and every two months he gives me a few pair of shoes he doesn't want in the store any longer.
Sometimes I keep them, sometimes I get rid of them.
This time he broke me off 2 pair of Crimson IIIs.
So I took one pair to a local spot and returned them "without a receipt."
They gave me $160 in store credit:
I snagged the Air Veers for $70, some AM1s for $60 and more no-show Nike Dri-Fit socks.

Additionally, Sneakerhead has the Safari Veer... (and even the Premiums aren't moving)

Last edited:
Welp, got my black/white Veers for free, fellas...
nerd.gif

My buddy owns a boutique and every two months he gives me a few pair of shoes he doesn't want in the store any longer.
Sometimes I keep them, sometimes I get rid of them.
This time he broke me off 2 pair of Crimson IIIs.
So I took one pair to a local spot and returned them "without a receipt."
They gave me $160 in store credit:
I snagged the Air Veers for $70, some AM1s for $60 and more no-show Nike Dri-Fit socks.

Additionally, Sneakerhead has the Safari Veer... (and even the Premiums aren't moving)
That's not bad at all. Still waiting to drop to $89 and then hit it up with a WC and Coupon.  Just like I did with the Flight One's, was able to pick those up for $59 with tax and all.

Looks like the prices dropped to $89.98 at Finishline.com

You can easily get these for $59 plus tax if you have a $10 coupon and $20 Finishline reward.

White and Black dropped to $79.99 at Footlocker. com with an additional $15 off. Shipped it to store with no charge. Here's a coupon I used for any order of $75 or more. Came up to $69.05

LKS13WF3

Was happy to pick these up for $69 and the black/white strap for $50 shipped from Finishline. 2 pairs for $120.

I am thinking about picking up the White/Red ones, seems like a good Christmas kicks colorway :smile:

Last edited:
funny thing i saw more veers in my neighborhood growing up then missions.but very similar shoes!the black/whites were the cw i saw the most ,always liked the veers.will pick up cws when they 50 or 60$.

they only messed up on the shine and thin tongue with patch.

also funny how the missions and veers both had the same exact tongue in 1994 the mission retro featured the same tongue as the 94 release why they changed on the veer i will never understand.

6 out of 10 as far as retros go.

Absolutely amazing, love the model and the colorway, I am still pissed about the unnecessary changes that Nike did on the last retro. 

maaaan...wish they would retro this cw, had these in jr high
I had that exact same pair - one of my favorite shoes ever, I beat them into the ground. If they would retro those without the horrendous quality plastic uppers I would pay a hefty price. These were fantastic shoes.

Original Nike Veer from 1993!
smokin.gif
now that's the Veer I know... retro wise i copp the blk/whites a min ago when they first came out in 13 for like 50 bucks, they got shelved real quick after release so i was able to buy cheap without waiting for them to hit ouotlets.. i see them now at outlets for the same price i paid,$50. I barely wear mines cause i hate the toe box shape on them. the only dope cw is the blk/whites, all them other colorways have shiny straps n shh.. hate it plus the toe box is nasty on these retro veers

Back
Top Bottom