Air Yeezy 2 SoCal Availability

in the 562. was at delamo sheiks and they said they werent getting any but to try fox hills or lakewood.

going to hitup southcoast HOH and lakewood HOH tmrw, will let ya'll know what I hear.

yo someone get me I'm down to go campout right now if you know any spots ill hold it down while pp go to work or school or whatever get at me 323 250 4697

Originally Posted by Freshr1987

yo someone get me I'm down to go campout right now if you know any spots ill hold it down while pp go to work or school or whatever get at me 323 250 4697

If you guy do set something up I can't roll till Friday at 5 pm. But can bring y'all food throughout the week. 2138040051

ATTIC Buena Park is raffling them off i went and started camping and was told that we couldn't camp they are raffling and you get 1 raffle ticket for every 50$ you spen and 2 tickets for every 50$ you spend on attic gear I.E. shirts, sweaters ect

Originally Posted by Freshr1987

ATTIC Buena Park is raffling them off i went and started camping and was told that we couldn't camp they are raffling and you get 1 raffle ticket for every 50$ you spen and 2 tickets for every 50$ you spend on attic gear I.E. shirts, sweaters ect

Do you know the address?

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

20+ ghost chairs at proper Long Beach,CA

lol anybody want some free chairs? just sayin not one is taken...someone put a craigslist out and say free lawn chairs first come first serve. lol
#gasnem!

^^^ Nope! lol but they did get them last yr. if those arent your chairs i wouldnt bother lol. save your gas
update
Millenium in la(inglewood) is a no go! they have people their now. If you werent the 18 who bought the miamis last week dont bother. those are reserved spots on the list list you signed. they got 40 pairs the others are being raffled. People are there now but dont know why they are hanging around when they been told.

anndd i found a spot whos got them and are allowing campouts im leaving from west covina 626 area if anyone wants to split gas carpooling and camp out till sat hmu! 909 440 7753 i got extra chairs and 1 tent! Best of luck to you all!

Originally Posted by bobafreak

anndd i found a spot whos got them and are allowing campouts im leaving from west covina 626 area if anyone wants to split gas carpooling and camp out till sat hmu! 909 440 7753 i got extra chairs and 1 tent! Best of luck to you all!

yo i just text you im down

I'm in north hollywood about and hr and a half from my destination 101n is bad! But ill take photos and update! Stay tuned

TO ohyoumad nah man dont know of any places
May just have to get em on consignment with trading a bunch of kicks
30t6p3b.gif

This is the line at crsvsr in santa barbra. Just arrived not to long ago from west covina. i say come if your a local don't bother if your making a long trip. Don't think its worth it. I'm the middle blue chair.

Originally Posted by bobafreak

This is the line at crsvsr in santa barbra. Just arrived not to long ago from west covina. i say come if your a local don't bother if your making a long trip. Don't think its worth it. I'm the middle blue chair.
lol @ fat dude

Got in touch with HOH Lakewood and South Coast. Both said they should be getting them and that they should have both colors. Which is surprising. They also said call back Wednesday when they should have concrete info on how the release is going to be handled.

Santa Barbara is a little to far of a drive for me. And I'm in the 562.

Also attic said they will be doing the raffle live online so no shady business. Ha, we shall see.....

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Got in touch with HOH Lakewood and South Coast. Both said they should be getting them and that they should have both colors. Which is surprising. They also said call back Wednesday when they should have concrete info on how the release is going to be handled.

Santa Barbara is a little to far of a drive for me. And I'm in the 562.

Also attic said they will be doing the raffle live online so no shady business. Ha, we shall see.....

so you think theyll let people camp on wednesday or raffle?

Back
Top Bottom