508214-010
3/23/2012
$235
nike-air-yeezy-2-sneaker-00.jpg

[*]

GOOGLE DOC:

https://docs.google.com/d...ZewxffBGZQck4/edit?pli=1

UNDFTD may get some.

It would be great if Norcal Nter's would help each other out for this, but asking for assistance out here always seems pointless. I really hope this release is more tamer than the last tho. I saw some crazy stuff when I was out getting my 1's.

forgot about UNDFTD...i've never been there yet ...i'm curious to see if HOHs will get em

did purist san jose get the 1st pair?

I think Shiekh in Valley Fair mall had some sizes.

Yeah, I just hope these are more available than the 1s
30t6p3b.gif
.~

EDIT* From what I remember Purist didn't.~

HOH should get em. I know the few HOH's that existed back when the 1s dropped got em. TRUE had the 1's as well (charged like $420 smh). I heard Purist got pairs but only sold to employees.

@townbidness

People started camping a week in advance, dudes were sending they girls out to try and sweet talk cats outta line, some so called "celebs" tried using their "celebrity status" to cut , ppl were constantly trying to slip in line if no one was looking, acquaintances of employees were doing they best to skip the line, personal items were stolen from ppl in the middle of the night (nothing major that I know of), Shops did crazy mark ups, spots kept lying about when and how many pairs they would receive, etc. There was no violence that I saw but the whole thing was stupid overall. Shops were refusing to do lists and NTSF wouldn't give out wristbands even though lines were already sowed up so dudes had no choice but to stand they ground. I believe the yeezys are what made NTSF start doing raffles. It was just hella annoying man. I got my pairs by luck because sleeping outside for several days wasn't even an option for me.

^ Yeah, that whole release was
30t6p3b.gif
. GS, that you got your pair though.

I'm probably going to try online to avoid the shenanigans of this release.~

Not trying to feed the hype, but seems like this release will be even worse,since the first was bad. hopefully there close to a general release in pairs.

^But retail is $235.

How did they release these on NDC? Was it at random?

Griff wrote:
People started camping a week in advance

yeah that's the reason why i won't get a pair...i got lucky with the 1st release, they started campin for a week for the black/pink pair. Hopefully they won't do that for the first release.
We got a couple HOH's here in norcal, but i don't know if Arden will get em, they didn't get the Nerf's

I slept on the Zens originally but I heard they were fairly easy to get. I had a homie who worked at NTSF back then who was willing to grab a pair for me but I passed smh. I regretted that decision for a while. Once Ye' rocked the blk/pinks in that Keri Hilson vid and broke down the technology on 106 & Park all hell broke loose.

The releases on NDC were all at random. I think the Zens went up at like 2am, Blk/pinks went up at around 11 something pm and tans went up at like 10:15pm (2 or 3 days after the RD). The NDC reps were given no details btw. They were all clueless about each release and were zero help.

Yeezys 1s are by far the worst release Ive ever dealt with. I'm crossing my fingers for more availability of the 2's. If anyone wants to network (as in I share, you share) come release time I'm wit it.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Griff wrote:

yeah that's the reason why i won't get a pair...i got lucky with the 1st release, they started campin for a week for the black/pink pair. Hopefully they won't do that for the first release.
We got a couple HOH's here in norcal, but i don't know if Arden will get em, they didn't get the Nerf's

i dont remember people camping a week in advance. Maybe 2-3 days but not a week. 
That being said, i wont be surprised to see people camping out a week in advance for the 2's after everyone seeing the Concords madness.

I got lucky with the 1's so i hope luck is on my side again

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Griff wrote:

i dont remember people camping a week in advance. Maybe 2-3 days but not a week. 
That being said, i wont be surprised to see people camping out a week in advance for the 2's after everyone seeing the Concords madness.

I got lucky with the 1's so i hope luck is on my side again

like griff said, when Ye wore em in that Keri video, dudes went nuts
I got lucky as hell during the Zen release, i only camped one night 
pimp.gif
....hopefully the yeezy 2 won't get much attention like the Zen's did, i'll get lucky...doubt it though.

250 out the door is wild. i guess nike figures 97% of them are getting resold anyway, may as make a few more bucks off all the resellers.

i'm just glad i don't like these. don't gotta worry about it.

I think im gonna cop, Ye my favorite Producer and i missed out on the first release,

im gonna call HOH in Arden and see if they are getting them, two pair, resell? yes

Purist in San Jose did not get these and will not be getting the 2's.

Huf got the 1's but they have closed
frown.gif

Also True in Haight and Ashbury got the 1's.

also my boy rick2345 camped something like 8 hours for the zens at sheikh.

another friend was the first in line at darkside for the black/pinks, 6 days in advance.
30t6p3b.gif

I say all the NTers in this thread keep it exclusive, dont go posting it in the Yeezy 2 thread. We could make a size chart with our NT screenames and our size and have groups of FSR NTers run out to a different store for every group.

size 11/11.5 checking in.

also I think this release will be a bit more organized hopefully wristbands or lists. I think NTSF will do wristbands instead of raffles.

This is my prediction for NTSF

-NTSF announces they will have Yeezy 2s
-People start camping immediately, NTSF announces it will be raffle
-400+ show up on day of raffle

Or

-NTSF announces they will have Yeezy 2s
-NTSF announces it will be raffle for those with wristbands
-Wristbands drop some random time/day causing mass chaos on Post/Union Square
-400+ show up on day of raffle, many w/o wristbands

^^ NTSF is ******ed. Let's drop the wristbands on Twitter in the middle of the week.(cords) What if your not on Twitter?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I was told personally by a former Purist employee that they did indeed get pairs but didn't sell to the public. Not sure if he was being honest tho
The 1's were not as limited as you guys may think. There were a few low key spots that got em in the bay but they either sold em to friends and family or put em on ebay to cash in on the hype. 

As for NTSF, i'm pretty sure they're gonna do a raffle. They seem to only do wristbands for high demand gr's and even though there are rumors of the 2's being more available I doubt they'll be a gr. However I wouldn't be mad if they did do the same thing they did with concords. NTSF raffles can be shady

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

I was told personally by a former Purist employee that they did indeed get pairs but didn't sell to the public. Not sure if he was being honest tho
The 1's were not as limited as you guys may think. There were a few low key spots that got em in the bay but they either sold em to friends and family or put em on ebay to cash in on the hype. 

As for NTSF, i'm pretty sure they're gonna do a raffle. They seem to only do wristbands for high demand gr's and even though there are rumors of the 2's being more available I doubt they'll be a gr. However I wouldn't be mad if they did do the same thing they did with concords. NTSF raffles can be shady
The Air Yeezy was a Tier 0 release.
Purist doesn't have a Tier 0 account. No matter how hard they try to get them they cant.

It all depends on their account.

What spots had them and sold them to employees exclusively? 

We need some names because these most definitely won't be more limited than the first. More in demand maybe but not more limited, meaning places that got the 1's will get the 2's.

Back
Top Bottom