Air Yeezy 2

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Purist in San Jose did not get these and will not be getting the 2's.

I was told personally by a former Purist employee that they did indeed get pairs but didn't sell to the public. Not sure if he was being honest tho
The 1's were not as limited as you guys may think. There were a few low key spots that got em in the bay but they either sold em to friends and family or put em on ebay to cash in on the hype. 

As for NTSF, i'm pretty sure they're gonna do a raffle. They seem to only do wristbands for high demand gr's and even though there are rumors of the 2's being more available I doubt they'll be a gr. However I wouldn't be mad if they did do the same thing they did with concords. NTSF raffles can be shady
How are the NTSF raffles shady? 

@Zapato

If u say so. Like I said, that info was shot to me by a former Purist employee. Take it how you want it...

But it's not uncommon for "mom & pop" shops to get tier 0 releases and int'l exclusives. They don't get FSR's or anything but Nike will sometimes slip em a few pairs . I've walked into small shops more than a few times and seen kicks that had no business being there. And since when has Shiekhs been a tier 0 spot? I know besides SF, Shiekhs in Vegas and LA got a few pairs and there were rumors of more. I remember some NY nters saying that they copped the 1's from non tier 0 places like dr jays and jimmy jazz.

We should all know by now that Nike doesn't always follow their own rules. According to a Nike rep I spoke to a couple of years ago, tier 0 releases aren't even supposed to be sold online, that includes NDC. A true tier 0 release wouldn't have made it to Niketowns and NDC. That Yeezy drop was a whole new monster. Believe what you want though. I'm just hoping I get lucky enough to snag my pairs.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

I was told personally by a former Purist employee that they did indeed get pairs but didn't sell to the public. Not sure if he was being honest tho
The 1's were not as limited as you guys may think. There were a few low key spots that got em in the bay but they either sold em to friends and family or put em on ebay to cash in on the hype. 

As for NTSF, i'm pretty sure they're gonna do a raffle. They seem to only do wristbands for high demand gr's and even though there are rumors of the 2's being more available I doubt they'll be a gr. However I wouldn't be mad if they did do the same thing they did with concords. NTSF raffles can be shady
Last NTSF raffle I went to I saw an employee allow himself to be intimidated into taking a guy's raffle ticket after he called that dude's # like 10 minutes earlier but he was nowhere to be found. If they call the # 3x and no one responds they move on....but homie was like 10-15 deep so they took his ticket. Same situation had happened earlier with a dude who was only with one other person but they didnt accept that guy's ticket. Maybe "shady" was too harsh of a word to use but I definitely found that to be unfair. Haven't been to raffle since then so maybe that was a one time thing.

They have a history of doing rigged raffles where they give numbers that are going to be chosen out to their friends and family.
@Griff to say the truth, I'm going off of the rules of the Tier 0. I suppose it is possible for other shops to get them as well, like you said probably in smaller quantities.

Lets put that argument to rest though. Right now lets get a list of stores in the Bay Area that got these, for sure and sooner to RD we can update with which stores will have them as well. Maybe OP can paste this to the first post.

1. Nike Town San Francisco.
  2. The Darkside Initiative.
  3. Fat Lace 
  4. Sheikh
  5. True
  6. HUF (R.I.P)
    frown.gif
  7. UNDFTD

I'm pretty sure House of Hoops wasn't around when the first Yeezy's released.

Also just in idea, as RD comes closer there will be more lurkers coming into the thread. Lets try to keep details of quantities and where the groups of sizes will be going?

Just a thought.

Last NTSF raffle I went to I saw an employee allow himself to be intimidated into taking a guy's raffle ticket after he called that dude's # like 10 minutes earlier but he was nowhere to be found. If they call the # 3x and no one responds they move on....but homie was like 10-15 deep so they took his ticket. Same situation had happened earlier with a dude who was only with one other person but they didnt accept that guy's ticket. Maybe "shady" was too harsh of a word to use but I definitely found that to be unfair. Haven't been to raffle since then so maybe that was a one time thing.

what shoe was this for?

Camped out 8 hrs at Shiekh on market for Zens was about 6th/7th in line. Was the easiest release I've ever done, and was only charged 187.00 after tax due to people at Shiekh not writing down the right prices lol. Hype went crazy after the zen release and we were screwed ever since
30t6p3b.gif

They have a history of doing rigged raffles where they give numbers that are going to be chosen out to their friends and family.
I've been to 7 raffles at NTSF. I'm 2 out of 7 there's no way the raffles are rigged. The manager draws the tickets out of a bag. I was at the Net Yeezy raffle. They used an iphone lottery app to randomly draw the numbers. 

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Camped out 8 hrs at Shiekh on market for Zens was about 6th/7th in line. Was the easiest release I've ever done, and was only charged 187.00 after tax due to people at Shiekh not writing down the right prices lol. Hype went crazy after the zen release and we were screwed ever since
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
at me almost catching up to your post count.

I've been to 7 raffles at NTSF. I'm 2 out of 7 there's no way the raffles are rigged. The manager draws the tickets out of a bag. I was at the Net Yeezy raffle. They used an iphone lottery app to randomly draw the numbers. 
I can't say if they do or don't. But a lot of people have that idea of them for some reason.

@Zapato

I agree. As the release gets closer we should def hit each other only using pm's. I'm a sz 13/14 btw.

HOH Serramonte can be put on the maybe list since HOH Harlem got em the 1st go round. If i'm not mistaken, Serramonte got YOTR Af1s and those were a tier 0 right?

@pogiwun

It was a while ago so I'm not entirely sure but I think it was Bin IX's.

@Zapato

I agree. As the release gets closer we should def hit each other only using pm's. I'm a sz 13/14 btw.

HOH Serramonte can be put on the maybe list since HOH Harlem got em the 1st go round. If i'm not mistaken, Serramonte got YOTR Af1s and those were a tier 0 right?

@pogiwun

definitely. So it seems that the size list for the first group will be..
  1. Zapatohead408- size 11
  2. Rick2345- size 8.5/9
  3. Rico7JT- size 12 (He says he prolly won't cop, but I know come RD he will.)
  4. Griff- size 13/14
  5. JFM- whatever size he wears.

@Zapato

@pogiwun

definitely. So it seems that the size list for the first group will be..
  2. Rick2345- size 8.5/9
  4. Griff- size 13/14
size 11/11.5 checking in 
nerd.gif

i was at Darkside for the black/pink 1's. Shoutout to any nters that were there, cool people in that line.

Didn't even know people actually use this forum
laugh.gif
.  Sucks that the release is the week after my spring break, no way I can camp out because of classes, so I'll be 1 of the 1000000 people trying to get them online, if they release on NDC 
ohwell.gif
.  Probably wouldn't have much of a chance in SF anyway, or Sac for that matter.  I hate living in norcal
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Didn't even know people actually use this forum
laugh.gif
.  Sucks that the release is the week after my spring break, no way I can camp out because of classes, so I'll be 1 of the 1000000 people trying to get them online, if they release on NDC 
ohwell.gif
.  Probably wouldn't have much of a chance in SF anyway, or Sac for that matter.  I hate living in norcal
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
we don't use this forum
laugh.gif
It's a good thing though, since not too many people use it the groups can be a bit more organized.
O.P where are you? We need some updates on the front page.

BTW. I really love Jay Junkies avy. Something about that girl. 
embarassed.gif

2. Rick2345- size 8.5/9
4. Griff- size 13/14
6. coolgraymemo- size 8.5/9 (Sacramento only)

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

2. Rick2345- size 8.5/9
4. Griff- size 13/14
aren't you planning on reselling?

9.5-10 here!

I know district did not get the 1s. I was there 2 days before the Zen drop. They told me they weren't getting them. But macgyver did have a few b-grades for sale that I shouldn't have passed on.

Something happened to the 2 previous post above my last one. I saw it, then they disappeared.??

yea, the posts disappeared or wouldn't show up at all.

We were on page 3 according to Santi19 but I was only able to see the replies on page 2.

it's still only showing 2 pages.
Only shows 3 after you post again.

maybe a mod can help us with this?
Meth?
nerd.gif

2. Rick2345- size 8.5/9
4. Griff- size 13/14
5. JFM- 7.5/8/8.5/9

7. RhinoSport 9.5-10

8. santi19 11/11.5
yup, there's a lot of lurkers on both sites...but that may be a good thing 
i'm praying that the first release will be like the Zen release, if that's the case then we'll all be fine...but i think it's just gonna be a "who camps longer" thing, if that's the case then i'm willing to hold spots for you guys...if i can get there early enough. I haven't checked my classes for exams yet, but the earliest i could get there is monday night....hope i won't have to go that early, but i seen what happened last release.

Back
Top Bottom