Air Yeezy 2

I'm out here in Davis... who trynna ride to Sac
nerd.gif

edit: request for [email protected]

Has there been any confirmed shops receiving these? NTSF won't be getting them (or so says an employee)

Anyone know the Sac spots that will get these? GetHigh420?!?! I lost your number bro, pm me if you see this!

ppl keep putting up emails like its gonna help you get a pair.
why dont u clowns help get some relevant information up.

There isn't a single "confirmed" store as of yet, but there has to be at least a few places getting them. I would assume any Niketown would have them.

Originally Posted by goku

Has there been any confirmed shops receiving these? NTSF won't be getting them (or so says an employee)
Thats what I heard today from a source. Damn, Niketown falling off 
tired.gif

For real people putting their email addy in that doc really think it will help them secure a pair??

That's almost every pair that will be available to the public let alone the bay area

I know people say anything is possible...but as of now, I'm gonna go head and say these will be impossible to cop for 98 percent of us :/

Request sent for google doc please add [email protected] (408)838-2005 cell
Please and thanks

@JFMartiMcdandruff can you please add zapatohead408 to the doc as well,
he was in the original google doc and hes willing to help out w/ carpooling if needed. His email is [email protected] (408)887-5953 cell

I am also down to carpool and try to help others get their pair(s)

Originally Posted by raidercb5

Request sent for google doc please add [email protected] (408)838-2005 cell
Please and thanks

@JFMartiMcdandruff can you please add zapatohead408 to the doc as well,
he was in the original google doc and hes willing to help out w/ carpooling if needed. His email is [email protected] (408)887-5953 cell

I am also down to carpool and try to help others get their pair(s)

I thoug Miguel was already in the google doc?

Back
Top Bottom