Air Yeezy's where to buy

yea got my pairs today also. not keeping either of them. just put mine up in the buy/sell forum hoh foam pros for me.

Originally Posted by Terriblete67

How much you want for that size 10??
If interested PM me.

Lets not get in trouble.

I'm still in the search for the Zens in my size. (9.5)

Anyone?
nerd.gif

BTW if you PM'ed me and I have not gotten back to you I will do so first thing tomorrow.

Check the Sig.

The leather on these is really soft.

In the opinion of the people that had/have the Zen's, is the leather Better/Worse/Same?

Check the Sig.

SHOP GENTEI had one helluva raffle today

oliver and co. had everything running smoothly

and REALLY LOOKED out for the customers

yea upon further inspection they are pretty dope. thought about keeping my size 13's but im trying to get a new whip so selling puts me closer

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

how much did they charge?

Originally Posted by dino410

how much did they charge?

wow. and 2 of my ppls slept cuz of their fear of heavy taxing...they missed out

NDC is a wrap.

Luckily I got a chance to pick up a couple before they were gone.

They flew in like 30 seconds.

LOL.

Ha! ^^ You and me both! Well the Tennis Ball ones ... I got my McFly Hyperdunks so i don't need the Hypermax's too ... And I only wanted the 1st &2nd colors of the Yeezy's ... 3 pairs would have been too much for me ... and my girl is like "Enough already" ... our second room has become acloset for kicks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TOWEH

Ha! ^^ You and me both! Well the Tennis Ball ones ... I got my McFly Hyperdunks so i don't need the Hypermax's too ... And I only wanted the 1st & 2nd colors of the Yeezy's ... 3 pairs would have been too much for me ... and my girl is like "Enough already" ... our second room has become a closet for kicks
smile.gif

you already know what im going to say!!! lol....

i def slept on the yeezy's and im def in need of a sz 9 in the blk/pink colorway.. any places resellin or anyone here plan on lettin em go ?? sz8.5-9 gotheat to trade inbox plz

Ha! ^^ You and me both! Well the Tennis Ball ones ... I got my McFly Hyperdunks so i don't need the Hypermax's too ... And I only wanted the 1st & 2nd colors of the Yeezy's ... 3 pairs would have been too much for me ... and my girl is like "Enough already" ... our second room has become a closet for kicks
smile.gif

Hole up succa.. she moved in with you or you with her??? Damn Fam you weren't jokin around and did you get yours from RMK too?

Originally Posted by PrettyChris014

i def slept on the yeezy's and im def in need of a sz 9 in the blk/pink colorway.. any places resellin or anyone here plan on lettin em go ?? sz8.5-9 got heat to trade inbox plz

Except for me it goes...

I couldn't get the Yeezy's (the one raffle I tried, nothing happen and then I came home and realize how wack it was that they make us, wait, get araffle ticket just to have an oppurtunity for me to give them my money and buy a shoe) ANYWAYS and I would like a size 9 (or 8.5 any colorway) but don'tNEED a pair... if you local, legit and fair - PM.

I was surprised to find out that Legends near the new Peninsula TOwn Center had like 6/7 pairs smh

Man ... I can't win with you Ian!!

LOL!!!

What's good?
lol..man aint much..

just trying to get on the cool kid list. lol.

Hole up succa.. she moved in with you or you with her??? Damn Fam you weren't jokin around and did you get yours from RMK too?
Naw I'm pretty much moving in with her ... Moving to the Eastside in Aug !
eek.gif
We want to sell her condo and get a single family on the eastside ... cribs arejive bangin' over there!

I've been wasting $$ on my place since I don't really stay there that much ... and I got another homie over there who is hooking me up
wink.gif

@iCan ... trust me man you are one of the cool kids ... I just don't have access to the list ... I just know the folks so they take care of me every nowand then ... let me not lie ... they always look out!!!
roll.gif

Its just hard to ask for more then what they give ya feel me
ohwell.gif

Finally copped the tans on a frat hookup, I'm siced... Black/pinks her I come for the coup de grace/triumvirate...

NiPxd, what's good with em, let's make this happen!!!

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Finally copped the tans on a frat hookup, I'm siced... Black/pinks her I come for the coup de grace/triumvirate...

NiPxd, what's good with em, let's make this happen!!!
Aye congrats fam.
pimp.gif
Go for the blak/pink you will not regret
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom