Air Yeezy's where to buy

I must say though, if you had plans to buy anything else...now is the time.

G-Shocks ar $115 = 4 tickets.

Two tickets for the fitteds.

i dont see why these are wanted so much...but the black ones are copped for sure

kev, i ain't know u & wale be kickin it now!
eek.gif

2ijok7b.jpg

at commonwealth u win a chance to BUY the kicks.....everyone else is just doing a regular release for these joints....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

I havent been buying much. I'm gonna see if I can get a pair of these.

LMAO!!!!!! I think I am more interested in the Jordan Retro line up for the rest of the year (if it all pans out) than anything else.. SPACE JAMS Retro1's.... Hoyas.....

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Right! So the $230 purchase, becomes a $300 at the least purchase.

[Jay-z] What yall bout to witness is big business kid![4 da fam]

I bet dudes still eat'em up

yeah i thought ole boy said shoe city, sports zone n a couple others were gettin them but i guess he was just sayin that they r better than commonwealth, sowho's gonna camp out for these

smh.gif

ole' PTer posted where they gonna be at, store owners kindly posting (props to Genti), people listed more stores, and y'all "nic' n'dime" resellers / hypecats who neeeeeeeever post or contribute to this forum STILL want ahandout.

smh.gif

*retired from this thread unless I'm specifically addressed*

I tell you whats funny...

I was thinkin the SAME Exact thing Kev...

Where did all these new names come from? PHilly? Lynchburg? Lu Ray?

I knew we had lurkers from other Regions for our Comedy Value.. who knew we had lurkers from our own area which popped up and said hello how are you for aKanye Release....

WOW....

Just playin... It just hurts
ahh-15486_4.gif

so now it comes out,t hats what this is about? not posting in the forum enough to get enough cool points? cause im like okay i KNOW this cat got my pm. if youaint wanna do it all you had to do is respond and say you cant or just dont want to.

1. most of yall know each other before this forum was even created and its always the same people in the same exact threads sharing inside jokes and its kindaalienates most people who dont come in here regularly.

2. im sorry, but to some of us, talking about mambo sauce, foams, all daz, shooters, nike boots, wale ( i prefer tabi bonney), and arguing over go go or bmoreclub music just isnt THAT interesting of a topic every week. the pyp thread was kinda interesting but that **** complaining got old.

3. its the dmv area. life is slow. theres really just not that much to talk about when it comes to this area. commonwealth parties? stale jordan brand releasesfrom the past 4 years? enh... thats like elevator conversation.

i was there for the first va summit so im definitely not no "hypecat" that popped outta the water for these shoes. ive been on nt since menace5starwas the only female here and the name "ekin" was important. ive owned a rediculous amount of shoes within the past 7 years and have sold an reboughtdamn near entire collections a few times over. im one of the guys who have kinda grown up in the shoe game. i remember when you could search for a pair ofjordan xi's on ebay and you would be lucky to get more then 10 search results. i remember when hata-takinashi introduced us to fakes and a LARGE NUMBER ofnt'ers were okay with what he was doing and bought out all them blk/red xi lows
laugh.gif
. id like a pair of fresh new balance over a lot of nike/jb releases. so sue me. imo the yeezys are just a good all around shoe and they seem likea fun shoe to own. i dont even think half the people who want them would be as interested if the kanye name wasnt attatched to it.

ive also helped out a TON of nt'ers on releases they werent able to get and i never have used that as bragging rights because i just dont see it as beingthat serious. i mean its another cats money, and the po is right up the street, so if im going to pick up a pair for myself, its not a big deal to pick theirsup either. do newbie cats hurt the game? yeah, but i honestly feel like its the hollier than thou ive got original blk/red jordan vi's and you dontattitude thats severely crippled it.

im in AFGANISTAN yall act like im in va where it would be no biggie for me to drive up torichmond or dc and camp out for the release on my own. i need more than a "handout"
laugh.gif
i need HELP likea mugg bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ill say the same thing i said in the official thread in the nike forum:
this is turning into the night of the livin dead. except now everybody who aint got a connect is getting treated like zombies
laugh.gif

why yall got the door locked? let us in bros

okay you got yours, dont have mogs bustin through them car doors saturday morning in the parking lot

we get it. we get it. you got your pair on lock. congrats. im happy for you. really. now can i get a helping hand with that 8.5?
if i was at the crib id drive to dc myself. but for mogs like me, im in afganistan, without help it aint no way in hell we gone be able to cop.

600+ through resell? FTL. if i was at the crib, and i was able to cop a pair for someone, it would be no thing. its not like its MY money. some of yall actinglike you going through the passion of chirst when you helping somebody out. your not getting stoned and you not dying for nobody sins. all you doing is pickingup a pair with somebody else money when you go pick up your own like you would anyway. do yall live a 100 miles from the nearest post office?

all i need is that young 8.5. im paypal ready.

somebody let me in bro
nerd.gif

let me in...

I can tell you right now, aint nobody campin in richmond, maybe a 5 oclock wake up, but aint nobody campin out, this aint cali, ny, or dc, people like sneakershere but we aint that damn crazy, and i started this post cause i wanted the kicks, but if i miss them i be aight, sneakers my favorite non living thing in theworld (unless some consider vagina to be not living) but i aint never afraid to miss a release

Dude.. don't be so sensitive.. lol

Its all good.. We jest we jest...

And I actually think you'd be wrong.... most of us ALL met ON the Forum like a Bunch of Bammas.... Go figure... Me and Kev went at it in the Jordan Forumbefore this Forum was created...

I met Ru who also has become one of my better friends as well as O on the Forum....

As a matter of fact WHO knew each other before the DMV Forum was put together?

But thanks for serving our Country bruh... if you are in Afghanistan.. how you gettin these joints? I know for a fact folks in the Military don't make muchunless you raided Sadams Palace..lol

Back
Top Bottom