Air Yeezy's where to buy

"Beee Eaaaaaaaaaaasy" said:

some of yall acting like you going through the passion of chirst when you helping somebody out.

When you go through years of "helping people out," only to check ebay accounts and see the people you "helped out" used you to get a buck,you can't judge me or anyone else here on "acting" the way we do...

Secret Society...

By force, not choice.

You and I go back 7+ years, so you don't have to validate anything for me.

But you know how I get down and my reputation -- I don't give half-promises like many up here are known for.

If I get your size, you'd be the first to know.

You hear from me, it ain't no "maybe" -- It's a 24 hour deadline for me to get paid and ship out your product.

But I can't "look out" for the world, and some folks can already validate I'm looking out for other folks in other areas, because theirrequests were eariler and their DOW is already in hand. No harm, but for my serious fam, I never have to "spot" no one -- dudes know my rep, get memy dow, and they get they product.

If no product is to be got, the paypal refund button is a click away... Until next time.
pimp.gif

I have been planning to treat myself to a new watch, so...what better time to buy one. One G-Shock, plus some random low-priced item = 5 raffles tickets.

I can go and try and get a pair in the AM, and show up at CMON for the 3pm raflle.

No Sports Zones are getting these. You can thank their GREAT DM for that one.........

Good luck to those who are trying to get them.

Just made a few calls to double check, but NONE of them are getting any.

I'll tell you guys about it on the 11th.

Here's what I want to know...

Is there a restock release in following weeks? In all of the post readings I've done, I keep hearing mention of "the 11th".

man i guess i will be camping fo these aint no biggie for me cuz i want em so i's gotta do what i's gotta do to cop em

The black ones are dope as Hell and I really want them. That said, I'm not willing to even stand in line for any shoe anymore...ever.

just did a little homework. these should be a pretty easy cop in baltimore. i will cop a few pairs of these since they are already going for $500+

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"Beee Eaaaaaaaaaaasy" said:

some of yall acting like you going through the passion of chirst when you helping somebody out.

When you go through years of "helping people out," only to check ebay accounts and see the people you "helped out" used you to get a buck, you can't judge me or anyone else here on "acting" the way we do...

Secret Society...

By force, not choice.

You and I go back 7+ years, so you don't have to validate anything for me.

But you know how I get down and my reputation -- I don't give half-promises like many up here are known for.

If I get your size, you'd be the first to know.

You hear from me, it ain't no "maybe" -- It's a 24 hour deadline for me to get paid and ship out your product.

But I can't "look out" for the world, and some folks can already validate I'm looking out for other folks in other areas, because their requests were eariler and their DOW is already in hand. No harm, but for my serious fam, I never have to "spot" no one -- dudes know my rep, get me my dow, and they get they product.

If no product is to be got, the paypal refund button is a click away... Until next time.
pimp.gif

understood.

and i couldnt even fathom the though of getting someone to help me out, and then just using them as a way to make my own profit in the end. thats some real lolife @@+%. i just dont have it in em to even think of doing anything like that

Rock - you can make decent money in the service. base pay is wamp wamp but when you start getting into certain circumstances and knowing how to budgetyourself, you can do well. its really all circumstantial. but when im home i pay all of the bills and take care of the family and still have fun money to trickoff. i wont be driving a bentley gt anytime soon, but im doing alright. a lot of young dudes get into the service and the first thing they do is buy a car theycant afford also. youd be amazed at some of the dumb things ive seen people get in debt behind. besides, 2 and some change (maybe even 3) inst going to kill me
laugh.gif

as far as the rant, a lot of it was meant to be comical. folks who visit the music forum would know that, but the dudes in the NIKE section air yeezy threadknow EXACTLY who im talking about. and it isn't with just this release they've done this.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

The black ones are dope as Hell and I really want them. That said, I'm not willing to even stand in line for any shoe anymore...ever.

you know what i feel like im too old to be standing in line and waiting on a shoe..i havent done it since like my freshman year in highschool but im like !#%*it plus i need to get at least two pairs of these

Our downtown Gentei location will be selling The Air Yeezy in neutral gray at midnight (friday night/saturday morning) on 4.04.09. There will be no discountsor holds on this item as stock is extremely limited. Shoes will be sold on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. We will also be selling a limited stockof Gentei Air Yeezy t-shirts.

Originally Posted by Young Easy

understood.

and i couldnt even fathom the though of getting someone to help me out, and then just using them as a way to make my own profit in the end. thats some real lo life @@+%. i just dont have it in em to even think of doing anything like that

Rock - you can make decent money in the service. base pay is wamp wamp but when you start getting into certain circumstances and knowing how to budget yourself, you can do well. its really all circumstantial. but when im home i pay all of the bills and take care of the family and still have fun money to trick off. i wont be driving a bentley gt anytime soon, but im doing alright. a lot of young dudes get into the service and the first thing they do is buy a car they cant afford also. youd be amazed at some of the dumb things ive seen people get in debt behind. besides, 2 and some change (maybe even 3) inst going to kill me
laugh.gif

as far as the rant, a lot of it was meant to be comical. folks who visit the music forum would know that, but the dudes in the NIKE section air yeezy thread know EXACTLY who im talking about. and it isn't with just this release they've done this.
Ahhhh.. I got you... You enlisted or an Officer or Warrant Officer? E7? Something like that??

I was Military Brat and had alot of buddies when I was younger tellin me they were on Food Stamps..but like you said they had Stangs and stuff like that..spending loot at the clubs like they were big ballin.. on the 1st and 15th...lol

Now I know we can add you to the Crew of Comics in this joint!! lol

Good stuff bruh.. Be care ful out there. You dont need no box of Kanyeezys sittin here waitin on you that you cant use...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just got word dtlr pg plaza has them...

only 24 pairs.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
24 pairs in stock, half of them probably on hold. Which means there will be 12 pairs up for grabs.

I might just go by there RD for the hell of it with my camera.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by indeethot

Our downtown Gentei location will be selling The Air Yeezy in neutral gray at midnight (friday night/saturday morning) on 4.04.09. There will be no discounts or holds on this item as stock is extremely limited. Shoes will be sold on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. We will also be selling a limited stock of Gentei Air Yeezy t-shirts.
Retail?

* Nike Air Yeezy

Commonwealth D.C. will be releasing the Nike Air Yeezy this Saturday, April 4th. Due to the limited availability of the shoe we've decided a raffle system would be the fairest way to release this shoe. Starting today, we will be issuing one raffle ticket for every $25 dollars spent, or two tickets when purchasing any Commonwealth tee or New Era fitted. On Saturday at 3P we will be announcing the lucky tickets instore. Winners will then be allowed to purchase one pair of Nike Air Yeezys' per winning ticket. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 202.265.1830 for more information.

and this is why Commonwealth continues to shine above....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

CharmCityKid wrote:

just got word dtlr pg plaza has them...

only 24 pairs.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
24 pairs in stock, half of them probably on hold. Which means there will be 12 pairs up for grabs.

I might just go by there RD for the hell of it with my camera.
roll.gif

after the carmine fiasco at pg...

never again.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

indeethot wrote:

Our downtown Gentei location will be selling The Air Yeezy in neutral gray at midnight (friday night/saturday morning) on 4.04.09. There will be no discounts
or holds on this item as stock is extremely limited. Shoes will be sold on a strictly first-come, first-served basis. We will also be selling a limited stock
of Gentei Air Yeezy t-shirts.
Retail?

15 pairs total @ $250+ tax

who here is reselling? y'all shouldnt help the ppl that don't even like the shoe and wanna resell it for 500+ cuz they know ppl will buy it. Help theactual people who wanna wear the shoes for what they are: a great shoe.
fck resellers

Considering the mayhem that these will cause, I do think Commonwealth has devised the most reasonable, understandable, and logical plan.

The $25/1 ticket is smart. It's not like they are selling them...the incentive to buy - genius for a time like this.

Now, had I not already been in the market for a couple items, I might feel differently.

Back
Top Bottom