Air Zoom BB NXT - $180 - July 25

Got the USA from NDC with the nice discount so I’m done with the white “rawthentic” in 9.5 if anyone wants to PM me...

The pandemic has prevented me from pulling the trigger on these but by the looks of it they’ll be at the outlets for $80 by the time we can play indoors again.

random but someone did a mock-up of these combined with the KD10’s and they’re so nice that it’s kinda pissing me off that the reality is that the nxt’s are ugly af as is

47B9328F-DF0D-4B6D-9666-29686D9F7251.jpeg

The pandemic has prevented me from pulling the trigger on these but by the looks of it they’ll be at the outlets for $80 by the time we can play indoors again.

random but someone did a mock-up of these combined with the KD10’s and they’re so nice that it’s kinda pissing me off that the reality is that the nxt’s are ugly af as is

47B9328F-DF0D-4B6D-9666-29686D9F7251.jpeg
time to drop by the outlet.

Absolutely beat these joints into the ground.

Ashame looks like no colorways are in the pipeline.

Could do with another black based colorway.

1614105633403.png

1614105778880.png
Holy Molly, I wouldn't been able to do this kind of thing this quickly unless its a super soft rubber. Anyway, great job.

Yeah I work out outdoors and have been using these for my walks and runs.

Picked these up for $97 in the black/volt color way. Got to play in them today for the first time. Quick thoughts:

-didn’t sit too high off the ground for me even though they look pretty high
- cushion and traction is really good, like really really good. Been playing in adidas marquee boost and puma Clyde hardwood and I immediately liked these better
-fit is tts. I have a wide foot and wear ankle braces and had no problem with the fit, no problem with lateral stability issues on cuts either
-just really comfortable all around. I need a lot of cushion for my 40 year old knees and these are my new go to.

overall very pleased and excited to break them in more. May pick up another pair, I am seeing them for pretty cheap. Glad to be back on the court!

Picked these up for $97 in the black/volt color way. Got to play in them today for the first time. Quick thoughts:

-didn’t sit too high off the ground for me even though they look pretty high
- cushion and traction is really good, like really really good. Been playing in adidas marquee boost and puma Clyde hardwood and I immediately liked these better
-fit is tts. I have a wide foot and wear ankle braces and had no problem with the fit, no problem with lateral stability issues on cuts either
-just really comfortable all around. I need a lot of cushion for my 40 year old knees and these are my new go to.

overall very pleased and excited to break them in more. May pick up another pair, I am seeing them for pretty cheap. Glad to be back on the court!
There was a time that I was looking for these, then I just lost interest. A heavy disco does seem tempting but the arrival of the GT series made these seem not that great eventhough they still are.

There was a time that I was looking for these, then I just lost interest. A heavy disco does seem tempting but the arrival of the GT series made these seem not that great eventhough they still are.

Agreed.

I enjoyed these but the fact that Nike seemed to stop caring about this model and the emergence of the Cosmic Unity and GT series has made these an afterthought for me.

1 more update, been playing for a few weeks in these now 2-3 days a week. My above comments all still stand but these are giving me crazy blisters on both feet. Never had this issue before. I have tried everything, mole skin, double socks, different ankle braces etc. Something with the shoe is digging right into my arch, not too bad when playing but afterwards it sucks. Too bad cause I really get along with these otherwise.
Going to try and keep finding solutions because these shoes make my knees and whole body feel great. The energy return is very pronounced and the cushion is just amazing. Hoping I can figure my issue out. I need a shoe with lots of cushion and wide toe box. May go back to my Adidas marquee boost if I can’t stop the blisters. Anybody else out there still rocking these?

I'm still rocking these but I only play one day for about 3-4 hours.

I don't experience any blisters either and like you I need the cushioning and wide toebox.

1 more update, been playing for a few weeks in these now 2-3 days a week. My above comments all still stand but these are giving me crazy blisters on both feet. Never had this issue before. I have tried everything, mole skin, double socks, different ankle braces etc. Something with the shoe is digging right into my arch, not too bad when playing but afterwards it sucks. Too bad cause I really get along with these otherwise.
Going to try and keep finding solutions because these shoes make my knees and whole body feel great. The energy return is very pronounced and the cushion is just amazing. Hoping I can figure my issue out. I need a shoe with lots of cushion and wide toe box. May go back to my Adidas marquee boost if I can’t stop the blisters. Anybody else out there still rocking these?
Might wanna try the GT Run.

maybe try a different insole?

I notice Tyler Herro rocking a pair at the USA Basketball training camp.

I wonder if Nike are going to relaunch these this summer with a few more colorways.

Back
Top Bottom