Air Zoom Flight 96 Supreme Red..are they HK exclusive?

the speckled midsoles are really nice. surprisingly that material and color combo works well on that shoe. cubanbee posted a pic of him wearing them in thewdywt thread.

eek.gif
a must cop for me!!!

I dont like them...but I dont hate them either. I'll just wait for the grey joints, those are whats up

^ I thought the same thing, trust me.. I LOVE the OG colorway as much as anybody else..
They showed up and I really didn't know what to make of 'em.. they grew on me after looking at them for a month and wearing 'em a few times.
Maybe because I can wear them more often, because of the simple, mostly black colorway?.. I dunno.
B

maybe if they removed that speckle and did them like the other ones and just left the red then would i buy

I am just glad to see these finally being retro'ed. I would honestly be perfectly content if they released only the cool grey's and olympics....theseare ok...but nothing spectacular.

NIKE PLEASE DON'T ##!@* THESE OUT LIKE YOU'VE DONE PRETTY MUCH EVERYOTHER BBALL RETRO FROM THE 94-96 ERA.

opps....too late.

cubanbeee - What's the story behind your avy? And what do you mean they just "showed up"?

I like em though.

Originally Posted by abernja

cubanbeee - What's the story behind your avy? And what do you mean they just "showed up"?

I like em though.

Had some law/legal issues.. that's the resulting photo..
Just 'showed up' at my front door.
B

why you gotta make me feel inferior 'cause i'm on the grill, b?

smokin.gif

j/k.. appreciate the pics. hope that other project we talked about years ago pushes through..

Here's the info:
They ARE dropping in the US. Last week in January is what I was told. Could even be a week earlier, depending on shipping..
I believe retail will be higher than the GR pair, since these are 'Air Zoom Flight 96 Supreme', according to the box label.

Jath - c'mon homes.. inferior???

B

Back
Top Bottom