Air Zoom Flight 96 Supreme Red..are they HK exclusive?

I dont think they are HK exclusive, but QS worldwide. Loving the speckled midsole.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Dudes just refuse to read anymore.

Yo Bee, could u throw up that pic from WDYWT plaese?

hahahahahaha.. aint it the truth. I actually laugh outloud sometimes at some of the threads.
here's the WDYWT pic...
295983258.jpg

Anybody know if these are gonna drop online anywhere? I live in OKC, and doubt I'll find them in any stores here, and don't feel much like trollingebay for a deal I hope is legit.

Thought about reserving at Kix-Files, but imma chance it, and see if I can find them elsewhere.

Is $165-$175 the gonna be the going rate for these at a brick and mortar store?

Do you ever get the feeling that people in forums are more interested in micro-managing the forum itself, than actually interacting with those in the forum?

now where'd u get yours from Tyclef?

And, are ya'll pretty sure Footaction will be getting the 96 supremes?

I got em both.. they both lookin pretty good. I do wish the 95's had the carbon fiber, but its still a pretty dope shoe.

The 96 confused me, cus ive seen pics of a white line down the side, and pics without that white line. At first I thought one was fake, but turns out its a 3mlike reflective material. So pics taken with flash will have this "white" line and ones without wont.

Hope that cleared it up for you guys that were wondering.
smile.gif

i like them but will prob pass. i was thinkin of all red leather joints when i saw the title lol

Back
Top Bottom