Air Zoom Flight Five (Jason Kidd) Retro?

They were durabuck from memory. Still have my pair from back in the day. Awesome balling shoe.

And dudes stop hating on JKidd!!! Yall keep talking bout a dude whos just about done it all give him cred and hes up against CP3 who nobody keeps in check on areg basis!! Not to mention, what 12-14 yr younger?? Yeah hes a lot slower than the first stint but hes still better than 22-24 other starting points!!

Get a coach who will play to his strengths and he'll be better next season.

Loved when he pulled those out in Jersey.

<<
pimp.gif
My favorite colorway.

They were durabuck from memory. Still have my pair from back in the day. Awesome balling shoe.

And dudes stop hating on JKidd!!! Yall keep talking bout a dude whos just about done it all give him cred and hes up against CP3 who nobody keeps in check on a reg basis!! Not to mention, what 12-14 yr younger?? Yeah hes a lot slower than the first stint but hes still better than 22-24 other starting points!!

Get a coach who will play to his strengths and he'll be better next season.

tongue.gif
yea like he sed

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I agree that the black and blues need to be retro'd ASAP. Every other colorway is lackluster.

Anything other than the OG colorways just seem pointless to me. The black/grey colorway that's floating around does nothing for the shoe at all - verydrab.

i tried to make the black/royals on Nike ID. got them in the mail, and sent them right back. the pleather wasn't doing it for me.

Originally Posted by no r3gard

i tried to make the black/royals on Nike ID. got them in the mail, and sent them right back. the pleather wasn't doing it for me.
im glad you said that cuz ive been going back and forth about making them myself forever. i wouldve bout cried if they came with leather instead ofdurabuck

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Loved when he pulled those out in Jersey.

<<
pimp.gif
My favorite colorway.

yeah man I want THESE!!!

The ones on EASTBAY are designated by a "B" saying it is an UPDATE to the original. It is close but no cigar. I want the ones pictured above...inthat exact colorway.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I agree that the black and blues need to be retro'd ASAP. Every other colorway is lackluster.

Anything other than the OG colorways just seem pointless to me. The black/grey colorway that's floating around does nothing for the shoe at all - very drab.

I want the black/blue for summer.

Originally Posted by daDragon834

use LKS17CCB for 20% off mine came out to be $106 or $105 and some change.

Just copped my wht/navy for $106 as well on eastbay...so is the actual ship date 5/15 on this colorway of the JKidd's?

^It is possible, but they use leather instead of suede.

Originally Posted by Sribb43

Originally Posted by daDragon834

use LKS17CCB for 20% off mine came out to be $106 or $105 and some change.

Just copped my wht/navy for $106 as well on eastbay...so is the actual ship date 5/15 on this colorway of the JKidd's?

Yeah that's when they should be shipping it out.

People are just posting black/blue pics because they like them, there haven't been any plans to retro them, at least that we know of.

They have a black/grey pair in stores, but they're with the cheap leather like the IDs.

Originally Posted by thechosun1

Any idea when the black/blue ones are releasing?

Like he said above, Nike doesn't have plans of releasing them yet. Sorry if I got people confused. I posted the pic to say I wanted them torelease.

How long ago were these retroed?? LIke 2-3 yrs ago? exact same colorway?? I have a pair but was interested to know why again and so soon??

Back
Top Bottom