Air Zoom Flight Five (Jason Kidd) Retro?

Any idea when the white ones are gonna hit stores? I'm planning on heading down to Seattle next week...(From Canada)

^That's what I want to know too...I tried calling the footlocker in the mall but they had no idea what I was talking about...dude kept saying "Ya wehave three different zoom flights! The 95's, 96's, and the new all black zoom flight fives....." Too bad none of them are the ones I'm lookingfor...

i just checked eastbay and the backorder date has been pushed back until 6/12
frown.gif

Originally Posted by edd247

i just checked eastbay and the backorder date has been pushed back until 6/12
frown.gif
Just noticed this as well....MotherF.....why dont they just put the date as unknown until they actually know for sure

we just got ours in store yesterday.

quality isn't bad, you guys shouldn't be disappointed.

enjoy.

zoomflight5b.jpg

Thanks tdog91184! I will be heading down to Seattle to pick those up next week then!

No offense, but you'd be wasting time. We're in TX. UPS might be able to help though.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Thanks tdog91184! I will be heading down to Seattle to pick those up next week then!

No offense, but you'd be wasting time. We're in TX. UPS might be able to help though.

I would go ahead and cancel my order from Eastbay since they arent shipping at least until 6/12 and order from your guys...but i was able to get my pairfor only $100 with the 20% off discount code

^No prob. Maybe we'll have something else for you at a later date. Right now we just have a 10% off coupon.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Haha none taken. What I meant was, since your store got it, that should mean that most of the other stores would have already gotten them too (or at leastwould be getting them really soon).

Queens Centre Champs had them. I'm sure they will start trickling down to other Champs locations in NYC and eventually nationwide.

my mall i go to got the white navys in today. i exchanged some af1 mids i never wore and paid a 38 dollar difference n today was a good day.

Champs in Albany, NY got 'em..it's a hott shoe..plan on coppin for next employee appreciation..

next employee appreciation is next weekend. i dont work at footlocker champs or any of those places btw but the managers im close with from the spots i go togave me the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom