AirMax 95 Chilis coming to the USA?

I'd like to get a pair of these. I saw they went on sale in Europe not long ago (Jan/Feb 08). I've been hoping some would popup on ebay but nothingyet. I see caliroots has them but the price is a bit steep at close to $260 USD!

I had a pair of these BITD and would love another now. I just started buying stuff and so far have a pair of Air Max 95 Neons, 90 Infrareds, and another pairof the blue/black/white 90 EX IDs that just came out.

Thanks!

1291820071113113512172820_L.jpg

I wouldn't hold your breath, but you never know.

From what I remember though, there aren't any plans to re-release these here. I sure wish they would.

I was under the impression they were a JD Sports exclusive.

It'll be cool if they re-release for those who missed out on them in '05.

Happy I picked these up when they retro'd. I still remember these being EVERYWHERE, all the FL, FA, etc.

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit disappointed thinking I picked something exclusive up from Niketown, but oh well, a decision I definitely didn't regret.

I'm glad I bought them when they were retroed a couple of years ago. I'm headed to Europe next week, maybe I will try and pick up another pair. Theseare definately a nice colorwary of the AM 95.

Still salty I sold mine last year. Although they did sell for $250, and I paid nothing for them(gift).

I highly doubt they will but yeah i heard late this year.Btw you can get the 05 joints for cheaper than uk retail.

Does anyone know a site online I can order them from? I just went to jd sports site but they don't have them listed. They do have the Ice Blue 95s on therethough.....those just aren't for me though.

Caliroots.com has them but for breakneck prices. They also have the gold 97s and the other color of the structures. I just ordered the structures but Idon't think I'll be ordering for those prices.

Ah...one of the last models that had the fat air bubbles. These were easily obtainable on eBay for retail at the time.

got my pair at an outlet for 40 bucks. a-grade..........................3 years ago......
pimp.gif

a store around my way got these from europe around the same time when the structures dropped. glad I didn't miss out on these, again.

Back
Top Bottom