AirMax 95 Chilis coming to the USA?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

To me, chilis are the best looking 95s out there. I'd take them over neons or emeralds anyday. Superfly.

False. Pools > all

pool01.jpg

^^^Co-sign!! Pools are sick!! i really wish i could find a size 12.....i'd put up a pretty good amount to get them too

I really hope so those the royals and orange pairs are my favorites.. Anyone in here know where I can find a size 12 or 13 in the neons that just released.. Imissed out on them when they were on swoosh.com

How about those all neon green ones which came out in a sneaker event (if I'm not mistaken). I need those.

I let a couple pairs slip by me on ebay. I passed b/c they wanted rape prices. I'd love to get a pair of these near retail.

Keep your fingers crossed.

And, yes, those Pools are beautiful.

For some reason, I recently fell deeply in love with the Hot Lava's. Such a clean shoe. I almost ID'd a pair of 95's in infrared during the HOAspecial. Glad I didn't. Odd that these aren't moving faster.

Anyway, peace.

95's are really startin to grow on me a lot. Might have to cop the Neons from Da Villa

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

enough neons and chilis... i need some damn safety oranges!

Man I regret passing on those Safety Orange joints when they dropped. Great shoe for the summer indeed
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom