AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ me and you will be fighting for that 11.5 ........ jk... but honestly im very excited for these. One of the few jordan models you can wear casually and dress up a little bit. trying to increase my jordan I collection and these will be perfect. maybe 2 pairs for these

598935_113841192100422_1928247341_n.jpg

I"m surprised by these pics...rather pleasantly so.

3 pairs will be good.

^just wear em, ones look good with a little mileage on them

I rarely rarely double up on anything, but these pics make me want 2 pairs BAD. Especially if its going to be another 12 years before they retro again.

:rofl:
Ordering a super early release pair that's not your size. :smh:
It's his money so I can't knock him for that. If I was ever to order a early release for a steep price, best believe I'm going to order my size. I assume their destined for a display case?
They do look good in the video though.

I got an even better one....Ordering ANY shoe ANYTIME thats not your size. And then, making a video about it, and telling people to "inbox" you if you want to buy them.

I don't get it.

The only time I would consider gettting a shoe that wasn't my size would be for MAGs or PEs/Samples

I would go up or down a size for something I really wanted for semi-cheap

man I already have a pair of the 01's...but these pictures make me want to pick up one pair. They look really fresh.

You all know I got somethin' to say bout those pics up there! :smokin

Anybody know if these are getting "Family Treatment" because my lady tryna cop :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom