AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these ones still limited. I said that a few pages back and people said these were unlikely to be limited since the Banneds were not supposed to be limited in the first place.
Ohh well, this will be a hunt I guess

Nope these have nothing to do with the banned 1s. These will be limited on rd.

Good luck to everyone trying to get theirs. I would check ebay, These will sit!
I was originally going to pass on the Militaries, but I checked eBay and noticed a very low bid despite the fact that the bidding would be over in a few short hours. We had a bid war and I still got em for under retail. I got them for close to 150 shipped when I usually get them for 185 after shipping and tax. I shouldve asked her to ship it a cheaper way since I was in no rush to wear em. The militaries had less supply but also less demand. I wouldnt be surprised if you could pull this off wifh this release.
These were so mass produced I literally got my FNL ticket on Black Friday around 1 am. They told me they are selling em at 7 am, if you are not here by 730, they would sell it to the public. I got there at 650 but my ticket was for a size 11.5 even though I wanted an 11. I told them to take note of the fact that I have a ticket, I'll pick mine up at 730 and grab a size 11 if one doesnt show up. He didnt so I grabbed his and told dude who showed up without a ticket, who wanted my size that he could have mine.
Easiest cop of the year. I didnt even check online. I assume it was the same **** as usual. FL, FNL and all them dudes hype these up on FB and and Twitter for a week and a half without making sure they have servers to back up the hype. I'm over that ****. But at the same time, I'm too grown to camp :smh:

I disagree. The royals came out 11 years ago whereas the military's came out in '06. I also think the Royals are higher on the totem pole than the Military's. I've heard many people call the Royal's their favorite I of all time. I've never heard of anything say that of the Military's.

These will sell out immediately. I already have an '01 pair so if I strike out I'm good. Still would love to get another pair though.

This will probably be my 1st pick up of the new year. Hoping to double up, but I at least need 1 pair. My collection of 1's is going to be nice...cant wait to rock em

I think blotters posted that in the wrong thread lol.
My bad. I keep multiple tabs open. I was tweaking.
That was supposed to go in the Bred IV thread.

Yah these will definitely sell out quick jamazing. Its in my top 5 so I hope by limited they mean how the Cav IVs were "QS".

LIKE I SAID IN THE OLIVE 9 THREAD....

I DON'T CARE HOW LIMITED, I WILL HAVE THESE ON RELEASE DAY GUARANTEED.

THESE ARE A MUST FOR MY COLLECTION, ESPECIALLY WITH NIKE AIR AND NO JUMPMAN ON THE HEEL. :pimp:

Working for Nike, I can almost see myself securing a pair. It just depends on how limited these actually are.
If they're anywhere near the past Jordan releases, I should have my pair in lock. But then again, the banned
release was all kinds of f*** so we'll see. The White red release is looking a bit better though and I need those
more than these.

It'll be smart not to post pics of any celeb wearing these shoes cuz the hypers nd Ye stans are gonna see it.

A combination of an impossible cop.

^ the pictures are already everywhere. We have known about it for months and its on CSS every time. No avoiding it famb

^^ oh yeah I know. I'm just saying in general. It's inevitable yeah, but it doesn't have to be rehashed.

How much y'all think they'll resell for right after RD? I'm no re-seller, I just want to be prepared if I miss out, I gotta have these...thanks in advance....

^^ oh yeah I know. I'm just saying in general. It's inevitable yeah, but it doesn't have to be rehashed.
Its been rehashed, and they will be more pics of him wearing that shoe between now and 2/16 I assure you that.

Same with Frank Ocean. These pics have been liked and shared by many ON FACEBOOK. It truly doesnt matter what we do here

Funny thing is frank hates that they are releasing these.

Dude wears the 2001 retro so why would he wearing these mean a dam thing since he hates them so much?

Funny thing is frank hates that they are releasing these.
Dude wears the 2001 retro so why would he wearing these mean a dam thing since he hates them so much?
When working on WTT, Frank Ocean was taught by Ye to pick his shoes wisely. He found one that he really likes and now everyone is going to have them soon. He is a fashionista not a sneakerhead, to him there is no difference between these shoes and everyone will have them (a fashionista's worst nightmare is looking like everyone else). This is especially true since there is no Jumpman and a Nike AIR tag

When working on WTT, Frank Ocean was taught by Ye to pick his shoes wisely. He found one that he really likes and now everyone is going to have them soon. He is a fashionista not a sneakerhead, to him there is no difference between these shoes and everyone will have them (a fashionista's worst nightmare is looking like everyone else). This is especially true since there is no Jumpman and a Nike AIR tag

just going off one of his tumblr post he had where he said something to the lines of "they are retroing one of my favorite jays...." it was a negative crack at them being retro cant remember excat words

who here cares who frank ocean is and what he has to say about these?

i know i dont, tell him to shut his mouth. SRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom