AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope that my local spot gets them . Otherwise I'm sh** out of luck if this release gets crazy :rolleyes

LMAO NOW WE GOT HYPEBEASTS AKA ANTIHYPEBEASTS TALKING BOUT PASSING CUZ KANYE IS A DOUCHEBAG...

BUT THEN SAY THEY WANNA BE LIKE MIKE

YALL PROB TOO DAMB YOUNG TO KNOW BUT CHECK DA STORIES ON MJ.

MY MAN WAS THE BIGGEST A-HOLE IN DA LEAGUE.

SMH

Kanye is a d-bag. I'm passing just cuz he is wearing the Royals AND he's dating an zero talent waste of life in Kardashian. If anything that pic should decrease the hype. Seriously, who wants to be like Kanye? I wanna be I wanna be like Mike....
But it's a Jordan shoe, in fact it's his first pro model.
This sounds like sheltering yourself from the hurt of not being able to get these.

He saw the Kim k and ray j tape :lol:

:rofl: zing

Kanye is a d-bag. I'm passing just cuz he is wearing the Royals AND he's dating an zero talent waste of life in Kardashian. If anything that pic should decrease the hype. Seriously, who wants to be like Kanye? I wanna be I wanna be like Mike....

:smh:

Can we ban people for no reason?

Stupidity? God already punished them.

LMAO NOW WE GOT HYPEBEASTS AKA ANTIHYPEBEASTS TALKING BOUT PASSING CUZ KANYE IS A DOUCHEBAG...
SMH

I'm sayin. It's obvious who was around when Jordan played and knows anything about basketball. The hypebeast are just wearing Jordan's because everyone else is. That's why they're so concerned what Kanye is doing.

Frank Ocean wears them a lot too, he's gay...dudes aren't going to buy? Cool...makes it easier for me.

Last edited:
lol that's a lame a** excuse.  Nobody whether their a celebrity or not is gonna be the reason why I cop or pass lol     If I'm feeling the shoe I'll cop.  If  not I'll pass.  I have a mind of my own.  I  don't let people decide in what I like and dislike. lol

Last edited:
He saw the Kim k and ray j tape :lol:

:rofl: zing

Can we ban people for no reason?

Stupidity? God already punished them.

SMH

I'm sayin. It's obvious who was around when Jordan played and knows anything about basketball. The hypebeast are just wearing Jordan's because everyone else is. That's why they're so concerned what Kanye is doing.

Frank Ocean wears them a lot too, he's gay...dudes aren't going to buy? Cool...makes it easier for me.

Lol dude's not gay though..

Act as if you've never heard of publicity stunts before..

A publicity stunt is saying you're gay? Do you know him personally to say that he's not, because I think I'd take HIS word for it.

Hmm, since I don't know the guy I'm going to deduce the first reasonable explanation and say that it was a publicity stunt since he coincidentally came out less than a week before the release of his debut album.

Way to boost album sales, huh?

Hmm, since I don't know the guy I'm going to deduce the first reasonable explanation and say that it was a publicity stunt since he coincidentally came out less than a week before the release of his debut album.
Way to boost album sales, huh?

The album went multi platinum?

Some of the song lyrics were rather obvious, so people would have figured it out when the album was released anyway.

Dude is gay. He's not lying about being gay. There is no prior precedent that being gay increases album sales for you to say it was a publicity stunt.

LMAO AT THESE EARLY 20S AND BELOW KIDS LAUGHING AND SAYING HYPE ABOUT YEEZY ROCKING THESE ROYALS.
YALL DAMB YOUNGINS ARE THE HYPE.
ITS NOT ONLY HIS FAULT BUT YALL DAMB HYPEBEASTS WHO HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THE GOAT PLAYING BBALL
BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF YALL LAUGHIN AT KANYE BUT ARTIST LIKE HIM, PHARRELL, AND OTHER YOUNG BLACK RAPPERS IS WHY YALL GOT INTO THIS IN DA FIRST PLACE.
SMH DA HYPE TRAIN
QFT!!!!!

def cop for me

This guy knows.
:smokin
Heard these will be produced around the "Patchwork 7s" from this past summer.
Hopefully people in BOSTON NATION (Massachusetts) sleeps on these.
:lol:

should be easy here..

arent you from 413? when was the last time you were even in boston? its the smallest "nation" in the country.

should be easy here..
arent you from 413? when was the last time you were even in boston? its the smallest "nation" in the country.
House of Hoops in Holyoke Mall will probably get these right? I lived in Southie for four years and I am not going back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom