AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

never bought a pair of air jordan 1s, probably wont ever unless they retro these
image30-570x411.jpg

those are fire.
This colorway is like the Concords for the XI or the Firereds for the V, Black/Infareds of the VI and so on.
Hope they finally retro them in good quality in 2014 at least which would mark the 30th anniversary of the AJ1.

Regarding to the possible retro of the Black/Royal AJ1. I hope they look like the 2001 retros.

Having that white NIKE SB logo looks even worse than the royal blue Jumpman AIR.

I can live with the black Jumpman at the heel but just get the materials and colorblocking right.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

nothing new on these yet? sorry im just excited for more OG 1s!
same here.. but we probly wont hear about 2013 release info till late summer, early fall
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Dont believe news before you see the sources. These will have SB labeling. Trust
If Nike SB is doing something with the Black/Royal Air Jordan 1...that would be something completely different from what is being discussed in this thread.  This is a thread about Jordan Brand and THEIR plans for the Black/Royal OG colorway of the Air Jordan 1.

I don't post "rumors"...I am getting too old and have been around too long for those games.

Trust.
That jumpman on back will do these no justice.
Don't jump to conclusions about the Jumpman.

JM

as long as its close im good cuz im not paying 01 rape prices for a jordan 1, not gunna happen

Hope its true. I want the red/white-black
AJ1 because they are most iconic AJ1
In my opinion. MJ wore them in most games
As a rookie and even in his second nba season,
Including the 63 pts against Boston in the
Playoffs.

Via Sneakerfiles

I notice the sample photo of the red/white/black pair has a Jumpman on the tongue and black/royal pair has Nike Air on the tongue. The blue/orange pair has Nike Air too in the pic.

And based of a certain NTers replies I think we may get what we want, at least in one colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom