AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Is this the Nike sb x JORDAN Collab? Hope not

I thought so, i remember seein a teaser picture for the JB x nikesb collab. I thought it was royal/black. 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

These are my favorite pair of I's

must cop for me

Yup I'm excited as hell for these. I see me running these into the ground so I'll cop multiples which I never do. The only shoe I have multiples of is the infrared am90

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

I will buy2x pairs. These, along with the bred 1's, are my favorite shoes of all time. I will be wearing these when I'm 40 years old. Timeless.

Still trying to score 1 pair of 2001's. Love the shape and cut of the 2001 versions, never seem to be able to replicate that with every new retro of the 1's.

I have been looking for a ds 01 pair for the longest. These will be bought times 2. I love blue jordans

i like these but not enough to go the the bull that you have to these days to get a shoe that you're on the fence about

pimp.gif

i skipped these in 2001 and quite regret it as I rather opted for the grey/silver ones.
I think I would wear these with my Jordan wizard jersey in the summer 2013 ^^

Glad I was able to trade a DS pair along with another DS pair of 2001 Black/red 1's for the Galaxy Foams before this news!

Originally Posted by jzza4

Glad I was able to trade a DS pair along with another DS pair of 2001 Black/red 1's for the Galaxy Foams before this news!

Dumb trade, those foams are trash

the banned 1 was a slap in the face to all real jordan heads. basically saying we know exactly what you what and how to make it the right way but we are gonna continue to serve bullspit

Originally Posted by enyceking

the banned 1 was a slap in the face to all real jordan heads. basically saying we know exactly what you what and how to make it the right way but we are gonna continue to serve bullspit

They would have sold very well internationally asThe colorway and quality of leather was great.Too bad they were only available in some nike outletsIn the usa.I just hope that the 2013 aj1 highs will be at leastLike the 2001 retros.I think they might add a black jumpman at the backAnd the nike logoon the tongue might be replaced By a royal jumpman. Still ok for me if the shape,Colorblocking is still on point.

I've been hunting down a pair of '01 Royal's for a year or two now, but I think I can wait it out at this point.

Yeah I just bought a pair of 01's, wearing em today to work and gotta say that these are my new faves. The Royal Blue pops out pretty nicely, won't mind grabbing the 2013's if the leather and padding is on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom