AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I had caved and got a pair of GOAT. They just got in (also shipped from HK) and I'm not really that impressed considering how much they're going for. Spotty QC and the "suede" material feels like paper that'll tear way too easily; for those familiar, the material is very similar in texture to the .CO.JPs except less stiff. I'm sending them back and will just use the credit on the upcoming Hyper Royals or UNC 4s instead.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg
Ok I just had a question ...... what color is university blue cause I’m confused because the fours look like university blue but these look lighter but some ones ones look different like who has a pair that’s light?

Nike
Ok I just had a question ...... what color is university blue cause I’m confused because the fours look like university blue but these look lighter but some ones ones look different like who has a pair that’s light?
Nike's colors often look different on different shoes and materials. They even sometimes look different on the same material.

Someone point me in the right direction of this Zadeh guy, might give him a try.
If high quality fakes are your thing then he's definitely the guy. No one can tell the difference unless they are up close and looking at your shoes for over 5 minutes. He sells the best reps in the game imo

Last edited:
He high quality fakes are your thing then he's definitely the guy. No one can tell the difference unless they are up close and looking at your shoes for over 5 minutes. He sells the best reps in the game imo
Nah I don't want no fakes, just seen a lot of people vouching for him. Only thing I'll be worried about is waiting three months post release for my shoes.

Nah I don't want no fakes, just seen a lot of people vouching for him. Only thing I'll be worried about is waiting three months post release for my shoes.
3 months gives them plenty of time to perfect the reps. I really don't see the big deal, it's not like you can tell they're fake and the materials are usually better than real pairs

Has anyone actually gotten a verified fake from zadeh or is it just slander? I wouldn’t buy based off some of the stories I read on here but that’s doesn’t mean he’s selling fakes

3 months gives them plenty of time to perfect the reps. I really don't see the big deal, it's not like you can tell they're fake and the materials are usually better than real pairs
Yea three months is enough time for them to do it but they still might be slightly off but my uni 1s somethjng just still doesn’t sit right with them and there are a lot of fakes out there

Snkrs pair just came in. Quite a bit of glue stains on both pairs but I was pleasantly surprised with the leather on these.
1B8949FD-AEC0-40A2-A7F4-7DBECD882F42.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom