AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I live in Oregon.

...how do you find DS pairs for so little?
Best prices locally for me are on FB shoe groups. It's just another platform to sell shoes, but there are sometimes group discussions on upcoming releases and stuff like that depending the group. I'm in like 5-6 different ones right now.

Might have some luck going via OfferUp as well, but I've found the FB sellers are more willing to negotiate than on OfferUp.

slaughterx slaughterx is against any resale as well. Can't knock him as he sticks to a code, but these were definitely my most anticipated release of the year.

You might have a hard time finding a FB group though. I found most if not all the groups I'm in when I was in HS. Could be wrong on this, but don't think FB has a search option for groups.

Last edited:
If anyone here has any experience with TradeBlock or any advice on trading shoes, I sure would appreciate it.

I have two pairs of Shadow 1s and I’m keeping the larger pair and unloading the 11.5s. But a bit unsure about selling such expensive shoes on eBay. So many scammers out there and eBay has such lousy protection for sellers.

….might be easier to trade them for a pair of UNC 1s.

Thanks in advance.🙏

So my eBay pair came today and they’re absolutely gorgeous shoes.

Unfortunately the shape of the left shoe is slightly more narrow than the right shoe, to the point where it almost feels uncomfortable. This same thing happened with the Shadow 2018s I bought, only it was the right shoe that was too narrow.

I can’t be the only one who’s ever experienced this?

Got my Top Star order in yesterday

02FB1A96-CEE1-4711-9E4D-E1858A8E9E43.png

If anyone here has any experience with TradeBlock or any advice on trading shoes, I sure would appreciate it.

I have two pairs of Shadow 1s and I’m keeping the larger pair and unloading the 11.5s. But a bit unsure about selling such expensive shoes on eBay. So many scammers out there and eBay has such lousy protection for sellers.

Thanks in advance.🙏
eBay has the Authentication now so really hard to get scammed

Thanks in advance.🙏
What size….. that’s my kind a trade.

Back
Top Bottom