AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

✌🏼out
Screenshot_20210305_224419.jpg

How does entering 25 individual raffles impact winning a shoe :lol:
that's some low level math skills. If you enter 25 raffles at 25 diff stores it doesn't increase your odds. If you enter 1 raffle with 25 entries then sure. But 1 entry at 25 places doesn't change your odds.

Let's say you enter 25 raffles and lost 24 raffles but you won a pair from Finishline. That means you could've entered only the 1 raffle at Finishline and won the same amount of pairs

This release is going to be a ****ing disaster.

Just like every other 2021 release, FLX isn’t going to get pairs in time and then they’ll cancel everyone’s reservation only to backdoor them when they get their shipments in a week after release. I have no shot on any footsite on release day. SNKRS is an L factory. I’ll enter every raffle I can find, but there’s now raffle bots, so that’s nearly a lost cause.

These, Carmine 6s and Cool Grey 11s are my only “must have” Js of the year. Everything else I can do without if I don’t hit for retail.

Basically my only hope for this release is that I’ll get them for $500 or less shipped. No way I’ll be touching these for retail the way it’s going.

Sneaker “game” is in a sad state right now.
So happy right now. These are one of my three Jordan must-haves this year.
813ABCBE-B86F-4E42-80B0-D2DABF7CB9BB.jpeg

#puttinginwork

How does entering 25 individual raffles impact winning a shoe :lol:
that's some low level math skills. If you enter 25 raffles at 25 diff stores it doesn't increase your odds. If you enter 1 raffle with 25 entries then sure. But 1 entry at 25 places doesn't change your odds.

Let's say you enter 25 raffles and lost 24 raffles but you won a pair from Finishline. That means you could've entered only the 1 raffle at Finishline and won the same amount of pairs

instead of getting 1 L you get 25 Ls

:lol:

Man you playing with me at a sensitive time lol.

I didn't understand why you tagged me because I didn't think I was in here trying to get these because I hardly get kicks these days.. I went back a page to see if there was some joke behind it.

Then I see these fools in here using my name lol.

Apologies thread... I'm just tight at how trash Coming to America part 2 was.

I'll see my way out next purchase for me is those black and glow ASG Foams.

Back
Top Bottom