AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

How does entering 25 individual raffles impact winning a shoe :lol:
that's some low level math skills. If you enter 25 raffles at 25 diff stores it doesn't increase your odds. If you enter 1 raffle with 25 entries then sure. But 1 entry at 25 places doesn't change your odds.

Let's say you enter 25 raffles and lost 24 raffles but you won a pair from Finishline. That means you could've entered only the 1 raffle at Finishline and won the same amount of pairs
Hold up, idk what post this is in reference to, but this is incorrect lol. Do some research on odds/probability on entering raffles. "Spreading the wealth" and entering multiple raffles gives you more chances to win multiple prizes. Both ways increase your odds of winning a shoe..

And to your point about potentially on entering 1 raffle and winning, you could easily only enter 1 raffle and lose as well. The fact that someone entered more than 1 raffle obviously gave them more chances of winning, pretty simple lol

Hold up, idk what post this is in reference to, but this is incorrect lol. Do some research on odds/probability on entering raffles. "Spreading the wealth" and entering multiple raffles gives you more chances to win multiple prizes. Both ways increase your odds of winning a shoe..

And to your point about potentially on entering 1 raffle and winning, you could easily only enter 1 raffle and lose as well. The fact that someone entered more than 1 raffle obviously gave them more chances of winning, pretty simple lol
I didn’t even respond to that non sense lol

I’m lucky that I

also many many shoe palaces are located in smaller cities as oppose to some that are in malls and a lot more people join. I definitely think if u join more raffles your chances increase

Is this Niketalk or Calculus?
cODlvLh (1).png

Good luck everyone. Remember, if you want a pair, all you have to do is #putinwork. Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

It’s true though. All you have to do is #putinwork. Go get those OT hours at your job. Then visit stock X and pay 3 times the retail value.

Welp, lost all raffles. One more chance to cop at retail for the wife or I will have to go back and drop on another reseller. 1k for 2 pair of shoes lol smh

😂
Hmm quick maths
1615040723883.gif

How does it work, do we take the odds of hitting the raffle and add them together by the number of entries?
Let’s say 10 entries

0% + 0% +0% + 0% +0% + 0% +0% + 0% +0% = 0%

Hmm

Back
Top Bottom