AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Yeah. I've called several SoCal stores in the LA area and I'm just getting the "we don't know" answer. Anyone have any experience with them saying no and it turning out to be the opposite? Trying to see if its worth physically going in the morning this week.

Yeah. I've called several SoCal stores in the LA area and I'm just getting the "we don't know" answer. Anyone have any experience with them saying no and it turning out to be the opposite? Trying to see if its worth physically going in the morning this week.

Not saying don’t bother because there’s always a chance, but to be honest, I wouldn’t even get my hopes up with stuff like this...99% of the time the employees sell late shipment pairs out the back door anyway...

Happened last weekend with the Carmine’s out here in Vegas...Stores got “late shipments” in but just happen to be sold out right at store opening time 🤷‍♂️...It’s just how it goes...

Plus with FLX stuff on on the footsites it’s super easy for managers to cancel reservations for pairs on the release date, then sell them off the following week (back door) under the claim that the original shipment got delayed...

Expound please. I'm curious how this is a loss prevention issue.
In my experience. I’ve seen stores get robbed because they told how when they got pairs.

It’s “Keep it tight” kinda thing. It’s internal information you don’t put out there.

At least that’s what i’ve been told working retail.

Plus with FLX stuff on on the footsites it’s super easy for managers to cancel reservations for pairs on the release date, then sell them off the following week (back door) under the claim that the original shipment got delayed...

This is basically the formula its come down to. Either resellers eat them up or they cancel them on purpose claiming they didn't get stock and take for them selves/sell to friends and resellers. I've had two FA retail workers tell me they are actively texting resellers.. all I needed to hear.

In my experience. I’ve seen stores get robbed because they told how when they got pairs.

It’s “Keep it tight” kinda thing. It’s internal information you don’t put out there.

At least that’s what i’ve been told working retail.

Yea, I don't believe this. People in the store just aren't giving the information to people calling simply because they are going to tell their own people so they can eat off the release. Ain't nobody running up in Footlocker to rob some Uni 1s lol. Only thing to worry about is if you tell a customer they are in store and you refuse to sell it, he/ she can become belligerent. Just like this clown... So they just gonna "throw them on the shelves" and their mans just gonna happen to be in the store at that time.

Yea, I don't believe this. People in the store just aren't giving the information to people calling simply because they are going to tell their own people so they can eat off the release. Ain't nobody running up in Footlocker to rob some Uni 1s lol. Only thing to worry about is if you tell a customer they are in store and you refuse to sell it, he/ she can become belligerent. Just like this clown... So they just gonna "throw them on the shelves" and their mans just gonna happen to be in the store at that time.

Someone should've put that dude out of his misery if he didn't care about his life. For shoes. SHOES!

What an idiot.

As we all know FLX is a joke. The manager at FTL straight up told me that everybody who got a reserved pair at his store had close to 1M+ FLX points on their account.

Surprised it took this long to get to this level of frustration. Wonder if anything will change

919B01E9-23B2-4C28-B275-B5C2AB690E2D.jpeg

these look really nice and the leather is a plus but qc a joke release after release:lol:

That size 12 would look amazing on my feet.

@crumps brother

So yeah i am only referring to the stores that were on the list for reservations but ended up getting taken down. I expect each one of the stores that were taken down will get their shipments very soon. I know a couple footactions that are just sitting on pairs currently and just waiting on the word from the district manager. We had a line outside.the store today of at least 30 heads. It was dumb af. They ended up closing the store for the day. Apparently the word got out to too many people

where you located that this occurred.

~No stock room pics~

Back when things still made sense...

Honestly outside of double up pairs in a pic, ideally one pair on foot, there’s really no point to post up stacks like that...Save that stuff for social media and Reddit...

u double up and post it all good. Even mention that u cameup on a couple pairs , more power to u. But when u start posting stacks of same shoes it gets old.

Back
Top Bottom