AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Really wondering how they'll handle the other pairs. Screams backdoor special.

:emoji_eyes: but if anyone has info in the ny area, I'd be happy to discuss it over PM. Have a Polo connect to wager:nerd:

No matter what they end up in resellers hands. Its a complete **** show now.

Last edited:
Really wondering how they'll handle the other pairs. Screams backdoor special.

:emoji_eyes: but if anyone has info in the ny area, I'd be happy to discuss it over PM. Have a Polo connect to wager:nerd:

I'm in the NYC area as well. If I hear anything I'll let you know and if anyone else from NYC hear anything please let us know.

~No stock room pics~

Back when things still made sense...
This!
What happened to NT?
This must have been recent?

When the royals dropped in ‘17, I managed to get real lucky. Walked away with 6 pairs. I couldn’t post a group shot like that. (None of us could, or we’d get the mod hammer.)
So I posted a group shot of the extra laces altogether.
Clearly within the guidelines.

I guess anything goes now. . .
:rofl:

As we all know FLX is a joke. The manager at FTL straight up told me that everybody who got a reserved pair at his store had close to 1M+ FLX points on their account.
THAT MANAGER LIED TO YOU!! not true i hit my 3 pairs at each store with 500k points

7FAD701B-103C-48B9-919E-4F1B80A4C2D7.jpeg
THIS IS FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY!!!!’

@po2345 i have no idea but ill be ready
You think they'll end up back on the apps?

Yea, I don't believe this. People in the store just aren't giving the information to people calling simply because they are going to tell their own people so they can eat off the release. Ain't nobody running up in Footlocker to rob some Uni 1s lol. Only thing to worry about is if you tell a customer they are in store and you refuse to sell it, he/ she can become belligerent. Just like this clown... So they just gonna "throw them on the shelves" and their mans just gonna happen to be in the store at that time.

Don't really condone son's approach but this is why this is the type of energy you gotta bring. Dudes lie and finesse every release until they get pressed. This is so NYC. For me, I dont see the beef over the shoes but the principle.

None of this was happening before FLX and 2020.

I would assume they’d prefer the app to keep employees safe from donkeys like ole boy in that video. People lining up wanting to riot over a size run during a pandemic ain’t good PR.

But if it does go back on app, how would they do it? Timed dropped ,then bots eat again, or completely random, then you gotta be glued to screen forever and bots will still eat in the end? Either way, you're just hoping.

Random time reminds me of the time a dude sold the drop time for the Yeezy 2 on here. Bro was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom