AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Went ahead and took my L. Laugh it up NT... Also, when did Goat start taxing?

Edit: went back and looked at my past purchases. I got my Maroon 6s and dmp 6s for half the price I paid for these. The game is getting grimey

08F905C0-21DA-41C2-BEFB-A9EE8601955E.jpeg

Confirmed! Let’s get it!

Can't believe people are paying $500 for possibly the worst QCed sneaker in years.
Again you brothers love chastising us for how we spend OUR money but aren't offering us any ways to cop them at retail. I'm all ears. If I could've copped at $170 I would've gladly done that.

Again you brothers love chastising us for how we spend OUR money but aren't offering us any ways to cop them at retail. I'm all ears. If I could've copped at $170 I would've gladly done that.
I understand both sides but at the end of the day it’s your money and you got the right to spend it however u like 💯 keep doing u bro

Oldest daughter wanted me to take her and her friends shopping today. She broke out her University Blues today. Her friend is wearing my daughter’s Mochas. I didn’t have my University Blues laced up yet, so they selected the Obsidians for me to wear.

Attachments

• BA8492B5-4905-4647-A789-E0F37821347A.jpeg
    BA8492B5-4905-4647-A789-E0F37821347A.jpeg
    531.7 KB · Views: 188
I understand both sides but at the end of the day it’s your money and you got the right to spend it however u like 💯 keep doing u bro
I mean I'm open to whatever ideas they have but as usual dudes got a million things to say about our money yet go ghost when I genuinely ask for some advice on copping at retail

My best advice is... honestly "put in work" as best you can as far as raffles and drop day goes... but if you strike out, then just move on. They're just shoes, not that serious. I guess I'm getting like my parents to an extent, wish my kid would ask me to pay a stupid amount of money in the after market for a pair of shoes, Nike is ripping us off bad enough as it is.

My best advice is... honestly "put in work" as best you can as far as raffles and drop day goes... but if you strike out, then just move on. They're just shoes, not that serious. I guess I'm getting like my parents to an extent, wish my kid would ask me to pay a stupid amount of money in the after market for a pair of shoes, Nike is ripping us off bad enough as it is.
I've said this on here before but if we're dropping$500 on shoes then obviously we have the means. I'm not saying it's your intention but it comes off as very condescending when y'all try to kick game about finances I mean obviously I'm pretty good at budgeting and money management if I can afford my sneaker habit along with all of my other expenses including my kids. I already passed up on some sneakers I wanted this year for this exact moment, I knew I'd had to end up overpaying for these. I'm still fairly new to this and you dudes are more experienced so most of you already have your grails so it's easier for you to pass up kicks. As for now, the game is rigged in favor of bots so I'm just trying to get in where I fit in.

I've said this on here before but if we're dropping$500 on shoes then obviously we have the means. I'm not saying it's your intention but it comes off as very condescending when y'all try to kick game about finances I mean obviously I'm pretty good at budgeting and money management if I can afford my sneaker habit along with all of my other expenses including my kids. I already passed up on some sneakers I wanted this year for this exact moment, I knew I'd had to end up overpaying for these. I'm still fairly new to this and you dudes are more experienced so most of you already have your grails so it's easier for you to pass up kicks. As for now, the game is rigged in favor of bots so I'm just trying to get in where I fit in.
Kureus, you have kids? Geez, I thought you were a kid yourself. :lol:

What shoes did you pass up on?

Back
Top Bottom