AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

I've said this on here before but if we're dropping$500 on shoes then obviously we have the means. I'm not saying it's your intention but it comes off as very condescending when y'all try to kick game about finances I mean obviously I'm pretty good at budgeting and money management if I can afford my sneaker habit along with all of my other expenses including my kids. I already passed up on some sneakers I wanted this year for this exact moment, I knew I'd had to end up overpaying for these. I'm still fairly new to this and you dudes are more experienced so most of you already have your grails so it's easier for you to pass up kicks. As for now, the game is rigged in favor of bots so I'm just trying to get in where I fit in.

You realize you're contributing to the problem by supporting the aftermarket though? I dunno, maybe it's because I have so many pairs that I don't feel the need to pay more to have any specific pair. It may also be the fact that I got many of mine for UNDER retail... It could also be the fact that I didn't get Jordans when I was a kid because my parents thought they were "too expensive" even at the now laughably low retail that they were then. Could be all of these things. I honestly don't care what you spend your money on dawg, you could go drop $500 at the strip club tonight on **** blow and booze, makes no difference to me. I just couldn't part with my hard earned $$$ so easily, plenty of other things I'd rather buy over shoes, but do you homie! Just know that this resale market, which is controlled by bot boys who don't work hard for ****, will thrive as long as people have the mindset like you.

You realize you're contributing to the problem by supporting the aftermarket though? I dunno, maybe it's because I have so many pairs that I don't feel the need to pay more to have any specific pair. It may also be the fact that I got many of mine for UNDER retail... It could also be the fact that I didn't get Jordans when I was a kid because my parents thought they were "too expensive" even at the now laughably low retail that they were then. Could be all of these things. I honestly don't care what you spend your money on dawg, you could go drop $500 at the strip club tonight on **** blow and booze, makes no difference to me. I just couldn't part with my hard earned $$$ so easily, plenty of other things I'd rather buy over shoes, but do you homie! Just know that this resale market, which is controlled by bot boys who don't work hard for ****, will thrive as long as people have the mindset like you.
Well said. But you pretty much echoed what I said. You have your shoes so of course you have no problem passing on kicks. Let me build my collection up a bit then maybe I could start being as passive as you guys.

Carmine 6s I said a lot about them not being for me but was gonna cop after seeing them on feet.. starfish 13s, and the 9s that dropped.
You only really missed out on Carmine’s, the other two you’re good on passing. And Carmine’s will probably restock again if you have the extra cash and still want them.

Again you brothers love chastising us for how we spend OUR money but aren't offering us any ways to cop them at retail. I'm all ears. If I could've copped at $170 I would've gladly done that.

i didn't tell anyone not to buy them for $500 lol. I said I can't believe people are doing so.

41072406-52FD-43E5-AD31-E54F537956D8.jpeg

I've said this on here before but if we're dropping$500 on shoes then obviously we have the means. I'm not saying it's your intention but it comes off as very condescending when y'all try to kick game about finances I mean obviously I'm pretty good at budgeting and money management if I can afford my sneaker habit along with all of my other expenses including my kids. I already passed up on some sneakers I wanted this year for this exact moment, I knew I'd had to end up overpaying for these. I'm still fairly new to this and you dudes are more experienced so most of you already have your grails so it's easier for you to pass up kicks. As for now, the game is rigged in favor of bots so I'm just trying to get in where I fit in.
Man you can spend your money however you want with no explanation

plus you used credits to make a $500 shoe a $200 one like it’s suppose to be... I think that part is being overlooked

Anyways, who cares bout the pocket watchers.. hope you enjoy your purchase

I’m gonna have to pay resell myself as well. They’re just not at a price I’m willing to bite at and I don’t have anything I’m willing to give up to offset the cost so I’m admiring from afar. I see its slowly creeping close to the $400 mark lol smh

I paid that $600, and then $500.
Mortgage was due 3 days later.
Car note due tomorrow.
Haven't missed a beat. Won’t miss one either. However if I do, I have a closet full of resale opportunity.

Just saying that made me realize how much money I willingly gave a dude who won’t even take the time to even the playing field for the purchase of his products

I paid that $600, and then $500.
Mortgage was due 3 days later.
Car note due tomorrow.
Haven't missed a beat. Won’t miss one either. However if I do, I have a closet full of resale opportunity.

Just saying that made me realize how much money I willingly gave a dude who won’t even take the time to even the playing field for the purchase of his products

500 mortgage? Nvm read wrong

Last edited:
These shoes are liquid assets... until they literally dry up and fall apart. Lol... well, I guess not Jordan 1s, but who knows how all these glitter pairs hold up 15 years from now. For now tho, I hope everyone that has doubles or pairs they've been sitting on and don't wear take advantage of these hype beasts and use that money on a bigger level.

Just make sure you cash out before they turn to dust like thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9

0AA4DD90-5A53-4230-8759-D31C96D609D0.png

looks like the 24th

I haven’t used the ftl app in years, so what does this mean? reserve thru the app? Or in store only release

Last edited:
Hi, these are not restocking in EU because the European branch of footlocker had these shipped on time and already released all the pairs last Saturday via raffle and online. I'm sorry but the only option left for those on the other side of the pond to pick them up is via StockX/resellers

thank you for your answer I suspected it was rather in the US ..
and in fact I bought them today from a friend who lives in a nearby town and who had cop 2 pairs with his insolent luck :smile: I got them for 340 € (400 $ I think roughly). is rather a good price on our continent :smile: the average price with us for the moment 400 and even a little more

and for Kierris: Pepé Le Pew will not be in Space Jam 2. scandalous! lol I had a blast thinking about your post :smile:

Back
Top Bottom