AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Hearing shipment delays on Twitter here we go with the Bs man!! Smh
Screenshot_20210301-064619_Samsung Internet.jpg

thats a lesson learned for you, never pay resale this early in unless its a collab that you know will shoot up. This is still a regular 1's release at the end of the day.

Man I always hold. I’m big on that but this time I let FOMO and hype get to me. Blame Nike because I’ve taken some Ls left and right lately. I could afford it so no big deal but I don’t like the taste I have leftover. This is the 3rd reseller purchase I’ve made ever. Easily the worst and likely one of the last.

So tired of entering all these boutique raffles to never win. I’m sticking to the mainstream joints this time. At least there’s a small incentive if I do hit (rewards). If not money saved, I guess.

hate it for those who are not sure if these will be in stores in their area by RD....thankful for times like this that I live in Memphis....

Blame yourself for paying resell in the first place and supporting these broke boi resellers that aren't man enough to work a 9-5 and too scared to pump D.

but why do they have to be broke? That’s a hater statement no? There’s many ways to make money out here without selling drugs and the shoe game is one. I don’t hate the botters I hate the billion dollar corps who can’t find a way to stop them.

I’m using the Mocha release as a comparison. The cheapest the Mochas got was between $300 and $350 and that was about five days before releasing. I don’t think these will get that low, unfortunately.
These have finally dropped. The lowest ask is $425 on Stock for an 11 right now.

My sister wants these :smh:

Im making her call these stores bunk that nonsense I have too much **** to do to be frantic over GR 1s.

Back
Top Bottom