AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Went to the mall today & entered for Shoe palace . I only have 2 shoe palace stores around me , only one is doing the raffle smh but whatever . I’ve put in the leg work for this raffle , I’d say about 20-30 raffles .
I'm sitting at about 20 myself. I do want these for sure but I think a lack of Jordan releases I want coming up is pushing me even harder on them.

Went to the mall today & entered for Shoe palace . I only have 2 shoe palace stores around me , only one is doing the raffle smh but whatever . I’ve put in the leg work for this raffle , I’d say about 20-30 raffles .
u a student? I was only able to enter 2 raffles so far because I just don’t have the time

u a student? I was only able to enter 2 raffles so far because I just don’t have the time

lol no , the raffles are all on these ig boutiques , Kith have their raffles up right now .
I can literally be working in the field & be filling out raffles . I also have my girl and sister helping me as well .

I just found this
54FC2E79-9CF1-4601-94D8-F50491A78146.png
You guys have no idea how close we were to FNL doing FCFS.

Change size if your store isn’t popping up. I tried for 10.5 and nothing and changed to size 10 and my local store has

This is trash, nothing over a size 10 means everyone’s gonna just put in for my size & where’s the extra ticket option?! They’re playing 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom