AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

FNL handles raffles better but are the worst online during a drop. Foot apps are just bad all around.

FNL has been holding me down since I moved back to So ILL. It helps that it's a small town and the mall is on life support.
Man I have done great on FNL raffles. My folks live in Bloomington, Illinois so it gives me options. I live in Northern Illinois so I have Rockford and then I just used the FNL in Dubuque Iowa and hit on the Carmines a few weeks ago. I haven't hit on Footlocker/Champs since the Obsidian 1's in 2019.

I know the manager of the Bloomington FTL, Jesse is a good dude! I used to manage the Kay's across from that store. I actually uploaded the picture of the front of his store on Google maps.

Finish Line, SNS, Hibbet all have tons of people on the apps checking results and don’t crash every single big release. FLX is the only one that does.

Finish line don't? lol Man Finishline was a mess for this release. Couldn't even enter the damn raffle.

I know the manager of the Bloomington FTL, Jesse is a good dude! I used to manage the Kay's across from that store. I actually uploaded the picture of the front of his store on Google maps.
Dope. It sucks there aren't more spots in Bloomington. The good thing is Springfield, Peoria, Champaign are not that far of a drive. So there is plenty of options. Here in Northern Illinois it's Rockford or Dubuque for me. It's why on the biggest releases I typically find a way to visit my folks so I have a better chance to hit on a raffle. Plus my mom and my pops have accounts so they can enter raffles for me as well.

Footlocker provided an update:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-180412_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-180412_Twitter.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 279
I can feel it coming ... I’ll probably get into the results after 4:40 MT with a “you didn’t confirm in time” at which point I’ll retire.

Now not only won’t anything load on any apps, but they’ve all signed out & won’t let me back in 🤬

Back
Top Bottom