AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Lol, Hibbett let me get all the way to the end after paypal not working, adding a new CC, hitting confirm and refreshing blah blah blah... now it's gone, Bastards.

Opps, something went wrong.

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s go!!!!!!!!
7EB377A5-6A8D-476C-A847-8912942675A9.jpeg

how the f are you even supposed to do this. I literally could not have been any faster on SNKRS.

Love getting the L. Not sure if I really want to pay resale for these even if I like them and I don't feel like they're gonna dip much lower than $420 for my size.

It does suck lately. I had to get the neutral greys from EBay and am still waiting for word from the authentication center on a new tracking number. Today I was just trying to cop a pair for my sister. How does Big Kids 5.5 sell out that fast? 😭 I really hope nobody wants the space hippy cosmic unities...

Exact same thing. My Neutral Greys were supposed to be delivered TO ME on 3/2. They're still at the hub or whatever:smh:...

I’m rarely a sneakers whiner cuz it is what it is but what’s the point in pre setting your payment info and size if you’re gonna make me reenter it when I try and buy them anyway?!
That’s what I’m saying, the app hasn’t always been like that. From 2016 to about April of last year all I had to do was put my thumb print when it said purchase. Don’t know why they make us select size re-enter password randomly now. Straight BS.

I guess with me winning the Griffeys I hit my Sneakers quota for the year. More like every three years.

Lol, this does not make any sense. I have my accounts ready on the dot at 10:00 AM and I got all L's. My brother is 1 min late because of the "SOLD OUT" error and he gets a W?

Anyone get through on ****locker or fnL yet?

L on SNKRS, looking like I'm gonna have to be happy with this size 10 I got.

Lol, this does not make any sense. I have my accounts ready on the dot at 10:00 AM and I got all L's. My brother is 1 min late because of the "SOLD OUT" error and he gets a W on SNKRS?

How do you guys get through FNL and JD queue? I used to be able to get through and buy from them but lately, I'm just stuck in the queue.

Back
Top Bottom