AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Has anyone ever hit on multiple flx (like one on ftl one on fa etc)
Or do they work together like one big pot?

^^^skip how many did you win on flx
I suck. I got nothing on FLX. I was waistlisted on Champs but never got promoted. I was lowkey depressed that weekend lol.

I saw you posted numbers on the restock. I was told by a cool guy at Foot Locker in Broward Mall that they got a lot of pairs. Is it possible those stores you pulled up got their full shipments for the release and other stores didn't have any or very few for the release but they got a lot for the restock?

Has anyone ever hit on multiple flx (like one on ftl one on fa etc)
Or do they work together like one big pot?

I HIT ON FTL,FTA,& CHAMPS FOR THE GEORGETOWN 3 RELEASE THIS WEEKEND...SO YEAH, YOU CAN DEFINITELY WIN ON MULTIPLE FLX ACCOUNTS...HOLLA.
CED B.

IF THE APP WON’T LET YOU SUBMIT YOUR RESERVATION, THAT MEANS ONE OR MORE OF THE STORES YOU PICKED DON’T HAVE YOUR SIZE AVAILABLE...I HAD TO SWITCH STORES TO SUBMIT MY ENTRY IN MY SIZE, AND IT WORKED. HOLLA...

CED B.
That must be it. The other sizes don’t give me an error smh

Weird size 12 worked but not 13 for FTL. Stores must not be getting ful size runs as Ced B said

Why can I add 11 head starts for a toddler pair?

You don’t have to have a certain amount of points to hit on releases. But if you don’t ever buy anything you might not hit due to not being a loyal customer.

My people and I have hit on a lot of releases, it’s random and none of us are anywhere near a million points

Also it depends on your area, because of supply and demand. I only have three stores in my city that FLX but not as many people as big city. I would say buy things here and there.

In fairness though, those people with lots of points are "loyal" customers in that sense. I have 500k and hit twice with FLX....no one wanted the pairs I got. I would say $5,000 in one year would be "loyal." Now that I'm 98% exited from the game, I'm just wasting the points. I entered on these but waiting for my L like the rest of you

Entered all 3 apps but only gave FL my points. I never hit on Champs or FA so I ain't wasting points on them no more. Straight Ls on both since the new FLX app. At least FL waitlists me or gives me a W once in a blue moon lol.

Weird size 12 worked but not 13 for FTL. Stores must not be getting ful size runs as Ced B said

Why can I add 11 head starts for a toddler pair?
I haven’t seen that since the very 1st few reservations for all star week last year. I feel like they should have don’t that for men’s pairs & we would have had a better chance.

I think it’s the dumbest thing that Nike made these so ultra limited. The Jordan 1 All Star should’ve had Carmine numbers. It would’ve still sold out immediately, more of us would have gotten pairs, Nike makes more money, win-win.

Hitting on a shoe palace restock is like winning a million dollars off a lottery scratch off ticket
It ain’t happening joe lol

In fairness though, those people with lots of points are "loyal" customers in that sense. I have 500k and hit twice with FLX....no one wanted the pairs I got. I would say $5,000 in one year would be "loyal." Now that I'm 98% exited from the game, I'm just wasting the points. I entered on these but waiting for my L like the rest of you
I agree with you fam, you and I to me are loyal customers I believe some of those youtubers be saying anything for views

I’m not even top tier anymore for flx

maybe because they don’t let me buy any shoes

also forgot if I enter all 3 stores, I can only win one right? And by store I mean champs, footlocker, and Footaction

Back
Top Bottom