AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

Tysons corner VA has a **** ton of pairs at ftl. Just a heads up if you are in that area. I'm pretty sure at least 200 or 300 pairs. I l took a quick peek at the inventory for size 9.5 and they had 20 pairs. I was kind of shocked. However I will not be going there and I hate to see.the crowd at the store. That line will take forever so be there early before the store opens.
DAMNIT! I wish I would have seen this message earlier. I did not choose Tysons as one of my stores for FTL (I chose Tysons under FTA and got a L). It makes me wonder how many 8.5s they had if they had 20 9.5s. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I am waitlisted at FTL, but like somebody already said, I am chalking that up to an L, so I am going about my evening and waiting to play this game again when the Hyper Royals drop. 💁🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
SMH, all L's and that's with 3 separate FTL accounts too.

Screw Nike/JB for not making enough of these for everyone and screw FTL. I'm just going to pay resale so they don't get my money.

W on my size on last try at ftl
Anythiiiiiiiiing is possssssssible!!!!
20210323_150540.jpg

I had better luck when it was FCFS. This whole app thing is a failure. However.. we made it like this. Paying $50 over resale was crazy at one point and now it’s $150+ almost every release.

Back
Top Bottom