AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

To Danny Ocean, your definitely correct in your thoughts, but considering how we have people that are in the industry and on social media, the narrative is to try to keep us in the dark, or to keep people naive to the fact.

Think about it, everybody is thinking that the VP of Nike, who personally works in the SNKRS App department personally hooked up her son, with HER CC to buy Shoes in bulk, along with his dad, who got him the LLC to resale shoes just happened because they wanted little johny to be successful in life.

Whether if Moms (the true mastermind of the opperation) is splitting the profits with the son and husband evenly 3 ways, or just breaking them off a small percentage of the profits, she's taking that bread back to John Gotti or Big Meech (Nike in this case). Or shoes splitting it with others in power at Nike headquarters, who are also in on the Fix.

Trust and know this, she wasnt the only one who was getting it in at Nike like that. She just had a weak link who couldn't keep their mouth closed, in this situation it was her own son. Also, a dead give away this was operated by her as the lead, the son still stays at home with her. Who's making 6 figures a month, or anything past $20,000 still staying at home with their parents. Nobody on social media can tell me otherwise.

Next clue to show you how the way we purchase shoes is rigged, Footlocker invested $100 Million into the GOAT App around 2 years. So what's stoppin Footlocker/Nike from just rigging the entire system by shipping a certain amount of pairs straight to these sites/App, along with creating the price point on the resale prices all together?

It's crazy to think that people don't understand or believe all of this, while it's all in our faces. With that said, I've never payed over retail price for shoes in my life. Some times I win, some times I don't. I recently bought a bot for $300.00. At this point, everyone is going to have to do it, because it's a game to literally buy shoes now.

It's not even about wearing the shoes anymore. All i hear about is what is the resale, what is value going to be in a from now. People are treating shoes like stock/Sports Cards now.

To Danny Ocean, your definitely correct in your thoughts, but considering how we have people that are in the industry and on social media, the narrative is to try to keep us in the dark, or to keep people naive to the fact.

Think about it, everybody is thinking that the VP of Nike, who personally works in the SNKRS App department personally hooked up her son, with HER CC to buy Shoes in bulk, along with his dad, who got him the LLC to resale shoes just happened because they wanted little johny to be successful in life.

Whether if Moms (the true mastermind of the opperation) is splitting the profits with the son and husband evenly 3 ways, or just breaking them off a small percentage of the profits, she's taking that bread back to John Gotti or Big Meech (Nike in this case). Or shoes splitting it with others in power at Nike headquarters, who are also in on the Fix.

Trust and know this, she wasnt the only one who was getting it in at Nike like that. She just had a weak link who couldn't keep their mouth closed, in this situation it was her own son. Also, a dead give away this was operated by her as the lead, the son still stays at home with her. Who's making 6 figures a month, or anything past $20,000 still staying at home with their parents. Nobody on social media can tell me otherwise.

Next clue to show you how the way we purchase shoes is rigged, Footlocker invested $100 Million into the GOAT App around 2 years. So what's stoppin Footlocker/Nike from just rigging the entire system by shipping a certain amount of pairs straight to these sites/App, along with creating the price point on the resale prices all together?

It's crazy to think that people don't understand or believe all of this, while it's all in our faces. With that said, I've never payed over retail price for shoes in my life. Some times I win, some times I don't. I recently bought a bot for $300.00. At this point, everyone is going to have to do it, because it's a game to literally buy shoes now.

It's not even about wearing the shoes anymore. All i hear about is what is the resale, what is value going to be in a from now. People are treating shoes like stock/Sports Cards now.

Couldn't agree more -- follow the money. There absolutely has to be some sort of formal/informal relationship between Nike and some of the larger resellers/botters. If there wasn't, I find it hard to believe Nike would let them operate -- either by finding indirect ways to push them out of market (increasing supply, preorders, etc.) or straight-up lobbying Congress to put them out of business.

Having some familiarity with the inner workings of FTL, I'm shocked they'd have the forethought to partner with GOAT, but if they are, I'm sure it's not too hard to find evidence they're directly backdooring pairs. Have to find a way to make up for Nike's "direct to consumer" model.

Anyways, last night's footsite debacle puts me at 0-14 on this release. Sold a pair of '17 Top 3's to fund a pair from GOAT. Incredible to me those were under retail months after they released.

FTL reserve

051C804D-BAC4-461D-9A33-0C9E9FD33603.jpeg

Where did u sign up for that raffle btw?
I just pick the store closest to me

I just pick the store closest to me

dope, when did u sign up for the raffle? Maybe this means other stores may have received men’s sizing .

Back
Top Bottom