AJ 1 Opening day pack shoes-pics

Yo, i'm new to this post so I have a question...

Will the black pair be sold seperately, is it limited, and I get this pair at NTLA?

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Yo, i'm new to this post so I have a question...

Will the black pair be sold seperately, is it limited, and I get this pair at NTLA?

yes, they aren't in a pack. You can get the black pair for $100. I believe NTLA will have them. I don't think it's that limited as expected,but it will still sell out fast.

Does any one know if NTSF is going to be receiving them..? Will they have a size 12.5 in these?

Does any one know if NTSF is going to be receiving them..? Will they have a size 12.5 in these?

NTLA will have Andrew Jones in the house, I guess signing autographs, It would've been nice to have a Dodgers colorway of these shoes.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

NTLA will have Andrew Jones in the house, I guess signing autographs, It would've been nice to have a Dodgers colorway of these shoes.
pimp.gif

co-sign with that...since they're already whoring the 1 (my favorite Jordan btw) they should've done regional releases for these. That would bKansas City Royals in my area, and idk maybe 6 or 7 other teams much more divided regions than say for instance the Regional 1 lows...i can't believe Ijust typed that but geez they're gonna wrecc the 1 anyway so why not pitch for something we like...

Originally Posted by Agent0024

pimp.gif

co-sign with that...since they're already whoring the 1 (my favorite Jordan btw) they should've done regional releases for these. That would b Kansas City Royals in my area, and idk maybe 6 or 7 other teams much more divided regions than say for instance the Regional 1 lows...i can't believe I just typed that but geez they're gonna wrecc the 1 anyway so why not pitch for something we like...

if that's the case, i'll take a chicago cubs I, please.
happy.gif

in minnesota, i know Vs. Social Standard and Status got these.....footaction and finshline didn't get them, so that was interesting.
sz 13 is the biggest we got. sz 4 smallest. no 7.5 and no 8......smh to jordan screwing sz 8 and 7.5 people.

The black color made me come out from sneaker hibernation. They are a good mix of materials. I lucked out and copped today.
The white midsole absolutely kills the black shoe in my opinion.
Opinions.... To me, all black looks too flat. A white midsole absolutley pimps out a black shoe. Remember the fragment AF1's?

But I still have a pair of all black 4's and 3's.
tongue.gif

im gonna look for the white ones, i know everyones gonna beast on the blacks and dont want what everyones got.

I'm gonna roll to NTLA on saturday. Anyone know if they are even wasting time doing wristbands??? Either way guess I a lot of us will be there not that Ipersonally know anyone.

does anyone know what the 3 and 51 stand for on the side of the shoe?? sorry if late, could not find any info. thanks again

Originally Posted by thejrob

I'm gonna roll to NTLA on saturday. Anyone know if they are even wasting time doing wristbands??? Either way guess I a lot of us will be there not that I personally know anyone.

They were giving out wristbands on Thursday, so you might wanna call in before you go to see if they are sold out.

I'm gonna roll to NTLA on saturday. Anyone know if they are even wasting time doing wristbands??? Either way guess I a lot of us will be there not that I personally know anyone.

They were giving out wristbands on Thursday, so you might wanna call in before you go to see if they are sold out.

I have never been to niketowns before. How does that "wristband thing" thing work? Can anyone explain it to me?
Like :

-How do I know when they will pass out wristbands
-If camping out is allowed at niketownla

thanks-

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

I have never been to niketowns before. How does that "wristband thing" thing work? Can anyone explain it to me?..thanks!
I went today and got one, didn't seem like there were too many people signed up. Either way I put my name down for both after seeing them inperson. They said to be there at 11 and Andruw Jones will be there signing stuff for about an hour. To answer that question, they hand out wristbands that arenumbered and write down what size you want. Then you don't have to ever wait outside. You show up 1 hour before opening time and they line you up in order.If you don't have a wristband your line starts after everyone with one.

Back
Top Bottom